Chapter Fifteen

Chapter Fifteen

Having the two people I loved most disappear has left me heartbroken but then it has made me realise that not everything is what it seems to be. I thought my sister was the most trustworthy and kind person I could ever know but truly she was having an affair with my boyfriend. And that boyfriend I believed to have loved me preferred my sister but dragged me along keeping me oblivious to his ways. Honestly, good riddance. Those kind of people are pathetic and unworthy of my love and although I may be broken I'm also free, that brokenness won't last forever but being free will. I'd prefer to be lonely than have that in my life but I'm actually not, collabing with Joe has given me more than enough friends to keep me happy and those friends I know will stay true to me.

"Y/N?" Joe asks, waving his hand in front of me snapping me away from my thoughts.

"Sorry, just thinking." I smile, sitting up since I had begun to slouch.

"What you thinking about?"

"Everything that has happened." I say, looking over to him.

"Are you okay?" He asks me, clearly concerned.

"I'm good." I smile before he takes my hands in his, making me widen my eyes with the sudden contact but then calming with him so close. Without Joe, I don't know if I could've gotten through the past few weeks, he's offered a shoulder to cry on when I needed it the most and has given me the best advice which on my own I would have never thought of. He's made my gloomy days brighter.

"No matter what I'll always be here, remember that." I nod my head, smiling, finding I don't want to let go of his hands but when I do I hug him tightly not letting go when a tear trickles down my cheek, not wanting him to see the upset that has come over me. Soon the tear disappears and I pull away but stop when our faces end up being closest and completely without thinking I kiss him but he doesn't pull away. It's strange because I have never looked at Joe as more than a friend or have ever felt that kind of feeling for him but now I don't know how I feel. I pull away and Joe just looks at me for a moment before breaking the eye contact awkwardly. No. I did something wrong. I shouldn't have done that!

"Sorry." I mumble, looking down.

"Don't be sorry!" He says, looking back at me and guiding my chin up and smiling.

"But I just kissed you when you probably didn't wa—" And with that Joe cuts me off with another kiss.

Here's the second update for today, I'm really sorry I haven't updated for a few days . I also realised that I've gotten over 100 views and I've never been so surprised! When I first  began writing this I never ever thought that I'd get this many views or even one vote, thank you so much!