Chapter Six

Chapter Six

Y/O - Your order

As my video goes up I smile without having to force it for the first time in what feels like a week, Liam and I haven't spoke since the night either. )Though we haven't fallen out I feel like we have, him telling me about his kiss has almost made me feel as if he has built a wall between us. A wall which is impossible to climb or break down, a wall which feels purposely built. Weirdly, my sister hasn't spoken to me either. Usually, we text everyday. I feel as if I'm not wanted right now, by anyone.

Me:

Jackie! Where have you been?

She doesn't respond for a long time which worries me since I've never seen her without a phone at her side since she got one at the age of twelve but she does eventually:

Jackie:

Sorry, I've been really busy lately. How is everything with you?

Me:

Strange, I'll explain another time, wbu? :)

Though I bottle up my feelings towards everyone I haven't ever with Jackie. She's been both my sister and my best friend growing up only with a year and a half age difference, her being younger. I don't have any other siblings, although I've always wanted a brother. When I was younger I would always demand a brother, never got one.

Jackie:

Boring, how about we go out to get something to eat? I've not eaten dinner yet!

Me:

Of course. (Your choice of place to eat)?

When she agrees we decide to go now, so we'll get there about the same time. It's not a long drive, only a few minutes away unless there is traffic which at this time it's surprisingly quiet, on a Tuesday anyway. Arriving there I don't fail to find her, it's always been easy with her bright blue pixie cut. When she sees me she shouts me over to her table, making me walk a bit faster.

"I've missed you!" She tells me, pulling me in for a tight hug. A hug I've been needing since Sunday.

"Me too!"

"So what's so strange?" She asks, instantly diving into the conversation from earlier.

"How about we order first?" I ask with a giggle, in which we both order the food. I tell her about the events since last Tuesday with Joe and then to Sunday with Liam.

"So he hasn't called or texted?" She asks in pure confusion, I shake my head taking a bite from my Y/O. "Well that's assholish."

I giggle at her name but she doesn't question it.

"What are you going to do?" She asks, looking at me sympathetically.

"I have no idea." I sigh.