Chapter Twenty Seven - PART 1

"You moved on quickly then!" I suddenly hear as someone storms into my flat, instantly recognising the smug looking Liam.

"Liam, get out." I say calmly, not moving, only looking up to him with a blank and emotionless face. I've realised he's not worth my time or energy.

"No, I'm speaking." He snaps, closing the door and locking it, removing the key and stuffing it in his pocket which sparks up a little confusion as to why he needs to lock the door.

"Liam, what are you doing?" I ask, moving my laptop from my lap and sitting up feeling as if I need to be alert but then still so I stay where I am.

"I have a few questions," He says, coming over and standing in front of me trying to be intimidating which I must admit—he's really bad at it. "How did you move on so quickly, did I mean nothing to you?" I can't help but chuckle at this, trying to hide it with my hand. How can he be acting hurt with me moving on when he actually cheated while we were together.

"Well I mean, it's pretty easy to move on when the other one moves on during the relationship." I answer sarcastically, glaring up at him.

"Who said I moved on? I didn't feel anything for either of you." He says like what he says has no meaning or anyway of hurting people but truthfully, I don't feel one bit of hurt. I'm over him. Completely.

"Wow." I smile, getting a little irritated with his company now.

"How could you let me go?" He asks, like it's impossible to let go of someone so cruel and barbaric.

"Quite easily actually." I laugh, amused at how self-centred he really his.

"But I'm everything," I widen my eyes at his remark, not being able to control my laughter at how false his comment is. If anything, he's the opposite of everything; he's nothing. "What's so funny?" He asks, looking extremely taken aback. I contemplate letting my thoughts come out vocally but deciding that's too far and instead I stifle my laughter and stay silent, looking up at the tall boy who is still failing at be intimidating. "What is so funny?" He asks again, emphasising each word as if I didn't hear him the first time which is enough to bring out my thoughts.

"When you said you're everything I found it funny because truly, you're a nothing. And it's sad you don't see that." I giggle, finding it a lot more fun to speak the truth. Usually I'm not mean, that's never been my thing, I prefer to be nice but I can definitely make an exception for Liam.

"Watch your mouth." He warns me, coming down into my face so we're centimetres apart, close enough so I can feel his steady breaths on my face.

"Or what?" I whisper, grinning, instantly regretting my choice of words with my outburst of confidence when he jumps onto me and pins me down. "Get off me!" I shout, struggling to break from his grip but it tightens the more I struggle, my wrists beginning to go weak at the crushing off his hands which stops me from moving, accepting whatever he'd doing. "What do you want?" I ask, sighing.

"Take me back." He simply says, shocking me far more than anything he just said did.

"You're joking with me?" I ask, quite seriously.

"Do I look like I'm joking?"

"Liam, I'm very happy with Joe and besides if I wasn't with him I still wouldn't. You hurt me a lot, I will never forgive or forget what you did." I say sensibly, watching his face drop with sadness but then rise with pure anger. He starts groaning and shouting random things I can't make out before he starts shaking me around as he uses my wrists which puts me in more pain which ends up with me yelping causing us both to go silent.

"You're disgusting!" He shouts, before slapping me across the face as I scream at how forceful it was.

"Liam, you're hurting me." I say quietly, not being able to speak fully with the pain shooting through my face. Liam's always been a strong guy but I've never experienced it myself.

"Do I look like I care?!" He shouts before balling his hand into a fist and punching me straight in the eye with full force which sends me back for a moment, only the pain I'm able to focus on. He continues to hurt me but I'm unsure what he's doing with my right eye blurred and pained, a headache coming along with it. Soon however someone comes bursting in, screaming at the sight but I'm unable to notice who it is as I watch Liam being pulled away but the pain remaining strong. Liam is now on the floor which I can only just make out before I close my eyes from the pain of trying to see and then I begin to doze off.