Chapter Five

Chapter Five

Waking up on a Monday morning I do my normal coincidental routine and go have a shower before making myself breakfast and a drink while checking my phone then editing my video except it hits me that I don't have a video to upload for tomorrow! In a panic I sit at the kitchen island wracking my brain for an idea and then a simple one quickly comes to me, a Q and A! They're simple and easy to do, I don't need anything, don't need any planning and they're pretty easy to edit. In relief I go to my Twitter and tweet about it and soon questions are flowing in. After applying a tiny bit of makeup and drying my hair, making me look presentable to a camera I set it all up and soon I'm sat down ready to film. Quickly, I do an intro with a smile before pulling out my phone and reading few of the questions.

"You haven't done a video with your boyfriend in a while, will there be one soon?" I ask, disappointment evident in my voice when I remember the events of last night. After the phone call I went to bed, didn't even think about eating since it left me without an appetite, I just stared blankly at the ceiling until I was able to sleep. The sleep helped until now, being reminded of him makes me sick, I don't want to feel sick about it I want to accept it for what it is but it happened. The idea of it being a prank or a stupid dare is honestly foolish because I know Liam enough to know that alcohol or the company of his friend wouldn't even lead him to say something so cruel and be cold and proud of it. Deciding to skip that question and edit that part out I continue and soon I've edited it, ready to go up at six tomorrow. I lay on my sofa considering visiting Liam or just giving him a call but then I think I better not. It'll just be awkward and we could end up arguing and who knows what we'll say to each other having never had a full on argument before. All of a sudden my thoughts are interrupted when my phone rings, ruining the silence that has filled the air in my flat. I see that it's Joe and pick up with a smile.

"Hey!" He almost shouts down the phone.

"Hi!" I respond in the same tone making him giggle.

"I was just wondering if you enjoyed the video from last night?"

"I didn't see the last minute but the rest was great, although it was kind of weird watching myself."

"It is isn't it?! How come you didn't watch the last minute?" He asks curiously.

"I got a call which just ruined the mood." I speak honestly, regretting it slightly afterwards. I've always been the kind of person that bottles things up rather than speaks openly about them.

"What happened?" He asks, concern in his voice.

"Never mind, sorry." I tell him trying to brush it off but Joe insists.

"Somethings happened, you can always talk to me."

"Thank you but maybe another day?"

"Of course." He tells me softly.

"Well I have to go, I'll watch the rest of the video."

"Okay bye."

"Bye." With that I end the call and continue the video enjoying every last bit.