Chapter 18 - A Friendship Untold

Start from the beginning

I turned my attention to the two Yuan's who fucking strangled my friend in front of me. "We. Are. Not. Done. Yet." I said, emphasizing each word for them to know that I am pissed beyond relief! And those SOB's became stiff. Good. Because I just want to fucking strangle them the way they strangled Darren! Damn them!

"What the hell are you all looking at!? There ain't no movie scene here, so scram!" I screamed at the people who were staring at us. "Oh, fuck you, fag." A girl with a braided blond hair said, glaring at me.

"Even if I'm straight, I ain't gonna touch your loose vagina, skank, so quit your yapping." I retorted sarcastically, making her glare at me more as she blushed before stomping away like the rest.

"You never change, do you?" Darren asked, his voice teasing. I glanced at him to see him with a smile. "Of course. How you know me back then, I'm still the same now." I replied with a smug smirk, not really minding that the others were following behind us.

"You're the one who needs to change, Dee." I said, all playfulness gone from my face as I looked at Darren. "Hey. All of you, why don't you just leave us alone, huh? This does not concern any of you, so go away." I said, not looking back at the guys, but I know they're behind us.

"No." All three guys replied and it's my cue to turn around and glare at them. "When I say go, I mean go. We don't need you here, so scram." I said, my voice dripping with menace. "And when I say no, I mean no. Don't make me repeat." Reggins argued smugly.

"Oh, fuck you, Reggins." I could only say, still glaring at him. "My pleasure, babe." Dustin replied with a wink and a smirk. I saw Yuan's face darken before he turned around and walked away. I felt guilty when Yuan didn't even look at me when he go, but if I want to talk to Darren, I need to get rid of these pests first.

"He's my wife--"

"And he's a boy! God! Why do you treat us like we're female? We are still guys! The only thing different is that we like the same gender. We do not like to be preferred to as a girl, because we're not. Yes, we have accepted the fact that we are bottom in a relationship and in sex, but come on! To be treated as a girl just because of that hurts our pride and is an insult to us! Do you understand me??"

I was breathing hard after my rant. The bottled up feelings that I feel when Reggins treat me as a female are now in the open. I glanced at Darren to see him blushing red and the guys stunned in front of me. "Why the hell are you blushing?"

"You really never changed, Ash. You're still the same blunt guy I know from back then." Darren said after composing himself. "Like I said earlier, I don't want to change who I am. What you see is what you get. I don't give a flying fuck if you don't like my attitude, because I am who I am."

"And because of that, he captured my heart." Dustin Reggins suddenly said, making us turn to look at him. "Oh, shut it, Reggins. We both know It's not true." I dismissed with a roll of my eyes and a wave. "Fuck you, Bennett." Reggins retorted with a glare, making me smirk.

"Zee!!"

We all turned around to see who called and saw a beautiful, smiling girl waving at us as she made her way to us. "Lovely," I heard Dee mumble under his breath, making me glance sideways at him before returning my gaze to the new arrival.

So this was the girl he's talking about.

"Zee, baby. What're you doing here?" Lovely asked Ezekiel in a way that is making me irritated. So irritated that it actually showed in my expression when my eyebrow raised. "Excuse me, but do I know you?" She asked, referring to me while her hand snaked on Ezekiel's arm. "No one you know." I replied, mimicking her way of speaking and rolled my eyes.