Ten

"I fcked up hyung" Jungkook looks down as namjoon was fixing up his wound. Namjoon sighed as he was angry at Jungkook for what he did but he also loves him because he's like his little brother. "Jungkook your on your own with this ok, you shouldn't have done that.... let me ask you one thing...... do you love Tzuyu?" Namjoon stands up as he stares at Jungkook who was still looking down.

"Yes I love Tzuyu, I love her so much that I would die for her hyung" Jungkook blurts. "Doesn't look like you showed her... what happened that night should have never happened... what was going through your mind?? You should have never gotten involved in any shit with niana Jungkook.... big mistake" Jungkook sniffed as he wiped his tears. "I know what I did was wrong, I want to see her now" Jungkook whimpered. "You can't see her Jungkook, you really hurt her kid" namjoon shook his head and walked off

__________________

It's been a few days since Jungkook and Tzuyu had 'THE' incident. He's missed her so much, he doesn't even know if their still together or not. He's been trying to call her but she won't pick up. After those few days Jungkook gave up and decided to man up and forget what happened especially Tzuyu. What jungkooks been doing is minding his own business, going out acting like nothing has happened. He still talks and hangs out with niana like normal.

Meanwhile with Tzuyu she's still hurt, she is still crying every night because of jungkook.

One day she spotted Jungkook with niana still. She got really angry but sad at the same time. "What's happened to you Jungkook?" She whispered as she walks off.

"Unnie I'm going to see Jimin!" Tzuyu yelled out. She then made her way to the bts mansion. "Just breath" its been awhile since Tzuyu has visited the bts mansion. She knocked on the door. She was looking down nervous. Once the door opened she looked back up to see Jimin. "Oh hey Tzuyu, come in" he smiled grabbing your hand. "You want anything to eat or drink?" Asked Jimin. "Ani, I'm fine" she bows and smiles. Jimin chuckled. "Ok come up to my room" Tzuyu nodded.

She was looking around nervously to see if Jungkook was home. "Wait here I'm gonna go get my phone of hoseok" Tzuyu nodded and smiled. While Jimin was gone Tzuyu laid on the bed and played on her phone. She then started hearing muffling voices outside jimins door. She walked towards it and opened the door a little bit. "Who's here?" Tzuyu couldn't really see who was in front of Jimin. Until he moved abit and tzuyus eyes widened. "No one you care about that's for sure" Jimin scoffed as he was coming towards the door.

Tzuyu quickly jumped back onto the bed and played on her phone again. Her heart beating fast she was scared for no reason. "Hey you ok?" Jimin asked which made Tzuyu look up at him. "Mmmm why'd you ask?" She asked him. "Ani ani, by the way.... uhm jungkook is home soo??" Jimin says. "So what? It's no big deal I don't mind, he lives here, I don't , he can do whatever he wants, he can bring his girlfriend in, kiss, love eachother and F--" Tzuyu bursts out in tears. "I hate myself" she cries.

Jimin quickly hugged her. "Shhh, don't cry, don't hate your self , and don't think about Jungkook arrasso" Jimin kisses Tzuyu on the forehead and he rocks her in a hug. "Thanks Jimin oppa, I appreciate you for sticking by my side better than my own boyfriend.... ex- boyfriend" she chuckles as Jimin wiped her tears. "Lets have a movie night with just us two ok"

Time skip

"I'll be back I'll go and get blankets for us two" Jimin smiles as he walks off leaving Tzuyu in the theatre by herself. "I'd like to say~~ we gave it a try~~ i like to blame it all on life, maybe we just weren't righ~~" she stopped singing as she sighed thinking of jungkook. "Stupid jungkook" she says. "Ok I'm back" but Tzuyu looked down to notice only one blanket. "One?" She asked. "Yeah, it'll still be cold if we use our own blanket so might aswell use one so both our heat can make us warm" Tzuyu chuckled. "Your my best friend I wouldn't do anything bad to you obviously." Jimin smiled at Tzuyu. "Yeah yeah, I want to watch a movie now" tzuyu says

Her and jimin sat on the theatre bed and laid down. Tzuyu was very uncomfortable with every position she tried until she laid on jimins chest. "Much better" Tzuyu exhaled. She felt Jimin chuckling. "We're here!!" Tzuyu got frightened and let go of Jimin. "Wouldn't want to miss this movie night would we?" Asked Hoseok which made the other boys chuckle. Tzuyu and jimin chuckles aswell. Everyone shared a bed. Hoseok and Yoongi. Taehyung had no one. Then Jin and Namjoon. And one last one who just walked in through the door.

The skank and jungwhogivesafckabouthim. Tzuyu and jungkook made eye contact but Tzuyu looked away. Jungkook and niana went to lay at the back beds. "Ok shut up and let's start the movie!" Everyone cheered. Weirdos Tzuyu thought. They were watching a horror movie Tzuyu enjoys horrors sometimes, it depends. Tzuyu kept moving around and jimin noticed. "Yah, come here" said Jimin trying to make her lay on him. "No I can't, jungkook is their" worried Tzuyu. "Who gives a shit about him" Tzuyu then nodded.

She moved closer to Jimin and laid on him. She fell asleep, so did everyone else. An hour later, the movie was about to finish. Tzuyu woke up again cause she wanted a drink. Tzuyu sat up and looked down at Jimin. She could see Jimin because the lights were abit dim. She wiped her eyes and covered Jimin with the blanket. She stood up and walked up the stairs to the door. She made her way across the hall way and accidentally bumped into something.

She looked up and saw Jungkook. "Mian " she tried walking off but jungkook caught her wrists. "Tzuyu, can we talk?" Asked Jungkook. "No" is all Tzuyu had to say. "Let go of me now" Tzuyu went angry. "No, I want to talk to you" Jungkook picked her up and Tzuyu was now straddling him. "Jungkook put me down." She demands but Jungkook didn't listen. He took her to his room and shut the door and locked it. "I can't let you go Tzuyu, I'm very sorry about what I did, I really do love you, more than anything in this world" Jungkook whispers in tzuyus ears.

"I love you sooo much, and I miss you, I miss us" Jungkook roughly kissed tzuyus neck. Giving her marks. Tzuyu moaned. "No, stop people are gonna see it" Tzuyu moaned again as jungkook bit her neck. He then kissed her slowly and made his way down. He took Tzuyu t-shirt off and threw it on the ground. "Jungkook, stop please" Tzuyu started to cry. Jungkook felt bad and stopped. He laid on the side of Tzuyu. "I'm sorry" Jungkook apologised to Tzuyu.

"It's fine, it's just that I'm not ready yet, I'm still too young, I'm not yet ready to be settled" Tzuyu still had tears rolling down her cheeks. "Come here" Jungkook grabbed Tzuyu and pulled her close to him. He looked at her and wiped her tears. "Will you be mine again?" Jungkook whispered. Tzuyu looked up and smiled. "Ne" she replied. Jungkook then kissed her on the lips and they both fell asleep.

___________________

"Bruh for cereal man? This is why Im still single, too much drama" - hoseok made a disgusting face and went back to the theatre room to sleep

____________________________________
[1346 wc]
Wow, for cereal Tzuyu, so weak that she easily accepted Jungkook again.....
Thanks for reading!
Don't forget to:
[Vote]
[Comment]
[Like]
[Share] (if you want)
Thanks bye. Jungbunnies 🤗