Four

(A/N- Sorry jungbunnies for not updating but to make it up to you here's my update 😘😘 btw if you guys want anything to happen the way you want, pm me or drop a suggestion in the comments)

When bts, Lea and Tzuyu went out to eat they were talking for abit. "Were leaving now" Jin stands up and bows. "Yeah same" Jimin puts his hands up and the rest of them followed except Lea and yoongi. "Uhm I'll take lea home" yoongi says as he follows everyone outside walking beside Lea.

"Text me later on" Tzuyu whispers in leas ears which makes her blush and hit Tzuyu lightly. Tzuyu laughed and hugged yoongi and Lea. "Bye guys" she waves. "Cmon babe" jungkook says grabbing Tzuyu.

_________________

(Few days later)
Fanmeeting. BTS/Tzuyu

Tzuyu joined bts on their tour.

(In my story I decide how yours and group shit goes thanks haha)

"Oppa, can you get my pen for me, I'm too lazy" ^^^^ picture above shows
"Aish, fine princess" he bends over the table and grabs her pen and gave it to her. "Thanks oppa" she smiles and hugs him. Which made all their fans scream. "I love you twooo!!!" Yelled a fan Tzuyu bowed and waved.

After a long two hours at the fan meeting bts and Tzuyu were exhausted. "I'm tired" Tzuyu pouted a cried into jungkooks arms. "Shhh go to sleep" Jungkook patted his lap for her to lay her head on it. Tzuyu still crying she sniffs lying down and jungkook kisses her cheeks and wipes her tears as she falls asleep.

"Why is she crying?" Jimin asked. "She cries when she's tired or misses her family" jungkook looks at Tzuyu with sad eyes. "I don't want to let her go, I don't want her to look or feel down. I want her to smile. And I will make her smile hyung" he whispers the last few words as he caresses and admired tzuyus cute face.

Jungkook and the rest of bts except yoongi fell asleep on their drive to their next destination in America.

(Many hours later)

"Wake up guys" Jin tried waking Tzuyu and jungkook who were still sleeping. Tzuyu awoke and sat up rubbing her eyes. "Are we here?" Tzuyu asked and jin nodded. She looked to her side seeing jungkook sleeping. She smiled and kissed him on the cheeks.

"Jungkook~~" Tzuyu cooes as she is still trying to wake jungkook up. The other members left so did the manager and the help team.

He then wakes up furrowing his eyebrows. "Finally your awake, lets go upstairs, we need to check into our room" jungkook nodded as he yawns then Tzuyu smiled at how cute he was. She leaned forward to rub jungkooks eyes and kissed him on the lips. Jungkook smiled. "I love you " he whispers and Tzuyu said it back.

Once the two got to their room they both laid on the bed. Their were two queen beds, kitchen, and a bathroom. "You can go for a shower first princess" Tzuyu smiled and nodded as she grabbed her things and went to have a shower.

She finished then walked out to see jungkook fast asleep. 'Poor baby must be really tired' she smiled. She decided to let him sleep as she went out to go and visit the other members.

"Hello~~~" Tzuyu calls out and knocks on the door, she waited outside for awhile until Jimin opened up. "Oh hey Tzuyu, come in" he smiled and closed the door behind me. Their room was big, I looked to see taehyung watching dramas.