Two

Few days later...

"TZUYU! Get up!" Tzuyu groaned. She got out of bed and checked her phone and went for a shower and got changed. Still the same old getting tons of notifications from her social media accs.

Just as they were about to leave tzuyu quickly grabbed her phone and made her way out. "So today's schedule is to get ready for your comeback ok" tzuyu wasn't even listening she was too busy blushing and smiling at her phone. "Yah! " she got frightened eyes widened looking at her manager. "Wae" she said quietly pouting. "You better listen or I'll have that phone with me all day arrasso" he told tzuyu. She nodded and rolled her eyes.

'Just because he's my brother AND manager, doesn't mean he can tell me what to do unless it's very important. But seriously my phone?' Tzuyu thought and continued texting whoever on her phone.

Throughout the day tzuyu and her members were exhausted and tired. They can't go home because it's getting too late. So they decided to stay at the companies dorms. "Hey tzuyu, I'm gonna go to sleep you coming?" Tzuyu looked up to see chaeyoung talking to her.

Tzuyu then got a text.
'Hey cutie, since your here, might as well come to my dorm since we're also staying here overnight I miss you x' -jungkook

Tzuyus eyes lit up. She looked at chaeyoung standing their still waiting for her answer. Tzuyu shook her head and stood up smiling. "Don't tell my brother or the others. I'm gonna sleep at bts dorms so you can have the room to yourself" Tzuyu smiled and walked off. Chaeyoung just rolled her eyes.

Tzuyu made her way upstairs to see bts dorms. She knocked on it, only to reveal jin. She bowed shyly. "U-uhm i-" Jin interrupted her and called for jungkook. "Come in" Jin said. She bowed again and walked in to see it was sparkling clean. Their dorms were way cleaner than twices dorms.

She was walking around until jungkook came in. "Your girlfriend is here" Jimin says walking off to the kitchen, while taehyung and jhope sits on the couch laughing at their phones.

"Hey good looking" Tzuyu called jungkook and he gave her a cheesy smile. 'Cute' she thought. Jungkook came and grabbed her hands and was about to walk into his room. "Don't do anything stupid you two" Jin blurts sipping his coffee while staring at the two with no facial expressions. Jungkook blushed. "Yah! Hyung" Jin laughed. "I'm just kidding. But seriously, I don't want kids running around our mansion. Especially angry fans having a go at bts, anyways goodnight love birds, I'm gonna go check up on namjoon" (*wink wink* namjin is real) Jin flew them a kiss and walked off.

Jungkook and Tzuyu then made their way into his room. He had a flat screen and his PS4 (latest new PS4) their was a game in it. "You like playing games?" Jungkook asked and Tzuyu nodded her head fast "who doesn't?! I got a PS4 aswell but mine is blue (made up colour) btw zombies?" Tzuyu asked and jungkook laughed. "Wow we're gonna get along so well then" Tzuyu blushed. "Was I too confident" she asked and jungkook shook his head. "Yes but I like it" he winked at her.

They then started playing zombies. None of them have gotten down yet and their on round 34. "Wow your so good... for a girl." He emphasised the last few words. And tzuyu scoffed. The two still focussing on the game. "Excuse me. Don't underestimate girls jungkook" Jungkook just laughed. When it was onto the next round jungkook had the time to get tzuyu to sit inbetween his lap.

Everytime tzuyu. Talks back to jungkook. Jungkook would try and cheat to make her go down first by kissing tzuyus neck and nibbling on her ears "Yah, stop it, that's cheating. Your gonna go down first" she stated confidently and jungkook laughed so did tzuyu.

After round 64 they both died. "That was hard" jungkook stated but he didn't realise tzuyu had fallen asleep. He looked down to see a cute beautiful tzuyu sleeping peacefully. He was hesitating to kiss her forehead. But he did it anyways. He then lifted her up bridal style and laid her on his bed.

He covered her and went in his cuboard to grab blankets and a pillow for himself. He came back into the room and slept on the floor. But before he went to sleep he went on his phone for abit. (Time: 11:35pm)

___________________________

Next day the boys were all up early in the morning with their managers. Meanwhile tzuyu was still sleeping until her phone buzzed she woke up groaning looking like a mess. She managed to open one eye thinking she was in her own dorm. She saw her phone to see a text saying.

'WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU TZUYU!' Then she snapped back to reality and she was wide awake. "Crap" she whispered looking around. 'I forgot' she thought. She quickly grabbed her phone and charger and quickly made her way down. She saw bts in the lounge doing their own thing "morning" they all said

But tzuyu just ran out the door giving them a wave and left them dumbfounded. "Oooohhhhh" taehyung smiles and laughs while jungkook sat their 'it's probably her brother' he laughs at his own thoughts and went back to what he was doing.

Meanwhile tzuyu was running for her life. She made it to her own dorm and opened the door revealing her brother. She smiled and chuckled awkwardly but then she got pulled in by her shirt. "Yah! Where were you? Do you realise what time it is?!" He yelled and tzuyu replied. "I was with jungkook ok. We didn't do anything besides some fans already found out about us so eventually it'll go viral and we can live happily ever after" tzuyu dozed of into lala land smiling like an idiot.

Her brother just sighed. "Ok whatever, but were late because of you. We have to rehearse for your guys show that is coming up" he stated and tzuyu nodded and quickly went to get changed while everyone was waiting for her.

________________

"Nice work girls!" Manager yelled and the girls sighed and bowed. Tzuyu went to get her bottle of water and chugged it down in just a few seconds. "Woah chill with that water" tzuyus eyes widened seen jungkook. Jungkook chuckled and threw her bottle and ran to hug him. "I missed you" tzuyu says and jungkook laughed. "It's only been a few hours. I missed you too, but get off your all sweaty" Tzuyu then got down and pouted. Jungkook smiled and lifted tzuyus chin up and kissed her which made her smile and hugged him.

"Everyone is free to go! But watch out for sasaengs!" Her brother/manager yelled. Tzuyu cheered quickly ran to get her stuff and pulled jungkook with her. "Let's get something to eat I'm hungry" Tzuyu said dramatically and jungkook laughed. "Ok fatty, what would you like to eat?" Jungkook asked. "Beef!!" She yelled in excitement and jungkook chuckled shaking his head.

They arrived at the beef place and ordered. "Yum" Tzuyu says and saw jungkook staring at her. Tzuyu then gave him an eyesmile with food stuffed in her mouth. "So cute" jungkook says while admiring tzuyu.

Once jungkook payed, tzuyu bowed to jungkook. "Kamsamida jungkookah" she smiled hugging him then looked up at him. "Can I kiss you?" Tzuyu said teasing jungkook. Jungkook grabbed her cheeks and kissed tzuyu passionately. "I love you" tzuyu says and jungkook said it back.

________________________

Jungkook and Tzuyu then arrived at twices mansion. Jungkook hopped out of his car and opened tzuyus door. "Such a sleepy head" jungkook chuckled. He grabbed tzuyu in bridal style and made his way to the door. He knocked on it and nayeon opened the door and smiled "hey jungkook come in, she's so lazy" nayeon says looking at tzuyu and they both chuckled.

Before Jungkook could walk upstairs he heard eunbis voice. His eyes widened. He then shook it off and made his way slowly up the stairs. He laid tzuyu on the bed and covered her. "Goodnight beautiful" he whispers and kissed her forehead.

He then quietly made his way downstairs. He stopped in his tracks as eunbi was left alone in the lounge. He bowed to her and walked out the door. "Jungkook" eunbi calls him. "Mmmm" he turns around to meet eunbis gaze.

"Will you be making it to graduation in a few months?" Eunbi asks randomly which made him think 'of course I am what makes you think that?' "Yeah I am" and eunbi just nodded and smiled. "Oh you and Tzuyu are so cute" she says suddenly and jungkook nodded.

"Yeah I have to go, I'll see you at school" he looks up to see tzuyu staring out the window. He knew tzuyu was awake is why he didn't do anything stupid. He then bowed to eunbi and left.

____________________________________
[1547 wc]
How was this chapter? Bad? Yeah I know lolsoslaososlslsk
Thanks for reading!
Don't forget to:
[Vote]
[Comment]
[Like]
[Share] (if you want)
Thanks bye. Jungbunnies 🤗