Seventeen

"But I also found out that-" niana was slowly breaking down into tears. "I've been diagnosed with cancer". Tzuyus eyes widened and taehyung was calm about the situation but it looked like he wanted to rip himself into pieces. He looked heartbroken.

"N-niana I'm so sorry" tzuyu was lost for words and didn't know what to say. "I-it's ok" niana chuckles and sniffs. "I guess this is what god planned for me" niana sadly but happily smiled at tzuyu.

Tzuyu came towards her and kneeled infront of her. She went in and hugged niana and wiped her tears. "I'm sorry, be strong. I know you can defeat it" tzuyu smiled and wiped niana a tears again.

"Tzuyu. I had gotten confirmed that the child is taehyungs" niana smiles but felt guilty because she just reminded herself of that night jungkook and her did it.

"I really am sorry for what I did in back then. I still do feel guilty now I jus-" niana was cut of by tzuyu hugging her again. "It's ok, it's ok. We're family now" tzuyu smiled at niana and she smiled back.

While the girls were talking,laughing and joking around. Taehyung slowly snuck away and went upstairs to tzuyus room and decided to sleep. "I'm so tired" taehyung groaned. He only got a three hour sleep. Don't ask why (*wink wink*)

Taehyung then got a call. He opened one eye again and checked to see who it was.

Jungkook:

Oh hyung- jungkook

Mmm- taehyung

Where are you?-jungkook

I'm at tzuyu and themes place, hows the girls back there?-taehyung asked

There still sleeping. I've got a massive headache and I don't know how I ended up, upstairs. And where's tzuyu???-jungkook

Hahahah, bro I'm so tired me and niana- taehyung was interrupted

*Tae can you pass me my jumper there please*

Is that my baby? Put her on the phone, she hasn't been picking up my calls- jungkook

Fine- taehyung

Taehyung signalled her to come and take the phone while he falls back to sleep. Niana walked in and decided to sleep with taehyung aswell.

Tzuyu took the phone and walked out closing the door slowly.

Yeobo?- tzuyu

Hey baby, how come you haven't been picking up my phone calls or replying to my texts-jungkook asked

Omo? What? I've been waiting all morning. I thought you would have been sleeping still? Are you ok? -tzuyu

Wait- ooohhhh my phone was on airplane mode *laughs* - tzuyu

I miss you, I'd come to you but I've got a really sore head and I feel weird- jungkook

I'll come and see you. I'll just get my manager to take me there-tzuyu

Ok then, I love you- jungkook

I love you too-tzuyu

Tzuyu smiled and put taehyungs phone back. He stared at the two sleeping cutely. She then crept out of the room slowly.

"Oppa can you take me to the beach house please" tzuyu asked junkil. "Yeah ok, I'll be down in 2. I'll just grab my keys and stuff" he tells tzuyu and she nods and smiles while walking out of the room.

.........

When tzuyu arrived she looked up. "Wow, this house looks wow" tzuyu was amazed at how beautiful the mansion looks during the day.

She turned around and bowed to junkil. "Thank you" tzuyu smiled and waved as he drove off. She then started making her way into the house. "Anyeongsao" she bowed to all the guards she walked past.

She then made her way upstairs. She asked one of the guards which room jungkook is in. "He's in that room on your left." Tzuyu bowed and thanked him. She walked in and saw jungkooks back facing her.

She smiled happily and looked at him. She slowly put her bag down quietly and walked towards him. "Boo" tzuyu grabbed him. Jungkook smiled and chuckled. "Hi my baby" tzuyu smiled at him.

He had open arms for tzuyu to hop in bed with him and cuddle. She smiled and hopped in bed. They both kissed. "Ew brush your teeth your breath stinks" tzuyu covered her nose jokingly. "You love my stink breath" jungkook teases.

Tzuyu laughed and kissed him again. "How's your headache?" Jungkook asked. Tzuyu shrugged her shoulders. "It's still there" tzuyu groaned. "Mine too. I didn't realise I had drinkin heaps" jungkook sighs.

"I'm hungry" jungkook moans. "Want me to go down and ask them to cook yo-" tzuyu and jungkook both looked back at who was at the door. "Never mind" tzuyu looked at jungkook and laughed. "Here you go sir. Also you and the boys have a meeting at a restaurant 7:00pm tonight with Bang-pd nim" the lady bowed and walked out.

Tzuyu sat up and told jungkook to sit up so he can eat his food. "Did you have fun last night?" Jungkook asked tzuyu while eating. Tzuyu nodded her head. "I think so, pretty sure I did since I don't really remember much of what happe-" tzuyu stopped.

*memory flashback*

~She accidentally barged into the room thinking it was the toilet.

"what. The. Fuck." Tzuyu has her mouth dropped and hands on the door handle.

Jungkook ontop of a girl~

Tzuyu shook it off. *it was just a dream* she wanted to believe.

"What happened?" Jungkook asked. "Huh?" Tzuyu replied. "Why'd you stop talking?" Jungkook chuckled while taking in some more food. "Oh yeah  hahaha, it's nothing I zoned out." Tzuyu laughed fakely. "Your silly. You must still be drunk" jungkook chuckled.

"Hey Uhm, Do you remember what you did last night?" Tzuyu asked. "Yeah, we partied. Had fun, drank, eat. Pretty much it" Jungkook smiled at her.

Tzuyu nodded her head and smiled. "Oh ok" she got out of the bed and went into the bathroom. "Where are you going?" Jungkook asked. "Toilet" tzuyu rolled her eyes and laughed. "Ok just checking" Jungkook smiled cutely and continued eating.

Hey you, did you get over your hungover yet? We need to talk-hoseok

Jungkook looked up as soon as he heard his phone go off. He put his plate on the side

Jungkook read the text and replied.

Hey hyung, I just finished eating. Is it bad?-jungkook

Yes it is and you need to hear and see this when you get home-hoseok

Jungkook put his phone down and sighed. He was getting worried.

_________________________________________
[1283wc]
Thanks for reading!
Don't forget to:
[Vote]
[Comment]
[Like]
[Share] (if you want)
Thanks bye. Jungbunnies 🤗

****************************************

Sorry if there's any mistakes in this chapter, I willl come back to it and fix them. Thank you.