Five

^^^^^ Jungkook and Tzuyu arriving

"Finally were back" I sighed. Tzuyu and jungkook are walking into their mansion (bts) mansion. "Ba-" Before jungkook could call out for tzuyu someone was ringing him. He looks confused and stares at the number but then answers it.

'hello? Whos this? how did you get my number?' -Jungkook said before he could say anything else. i heard crying on the other side of the line. his heart stopped for a bit.

'j-jungkook? Its me niana *Sniffs* m-my mother just passed away.' - Niana breaksdown crying. Jungkook had a sad expression on his face.

He looked around him to see if niana or anyone was around. 'Niana, shhh its gonna be ok. What are you gonna do now? Are you alright?' niana cried again not answering.

'Jungkook can i ask for a big favour?' jungkook nodded then said

'Yes, what is it?' jungkooks tears came out a little.

'can i borrow bit of money to get my way to seoul? i think I'm gonna live their and start a new life' niana sighed. so did jungkook.

'Yes, ill pay for your flight tomorrow night just get your things packed and ready. ill sort something out for you before you get here ok?' -Jungkook

niana sniffed and smiled on her side. 'Thank you jungkook i appreciate it. i promise i will make it up to you' jungkook sighed once again. 'I trust that niana wouldn't sabotage me of what I'm doing for her' jungkook thought.

'See you tomorrow niana. ill pick you up at 9' - jungkook smiles sadly, feeling sorry for niana.

"Babe? Who was that?" jungkook got frightened. he turned around to face tzuyu . he smiled at her and shook his head. "nothing, cmon lets go" he reaches for tzuyus hands and walks in. "Mmmmmm smells yum jin." Jungkook smiles and admires the smell and food along the table.

"Sit down sit down. eat up everyone." Jin smiled and everyone digged in. Once they finished eating the guys all went into the lounge leaving the mess to be cleaned up by whoever. Since Tzuyu was last to eat she decided to clean up the kitchen.

She felt something sting her heart. Knowing jungkook is hiding something from her. She was their when he was on the phone but couldn't really hear him. She sighed shaking of her thoughts.

She stood up and looked at all the mess on the table. She grabbed all the dishes and cleaned the table. She then went to the sink and started washing the dishes. "Hey, pass me that. I'll do these, you can go upstairs and rest" Jimin came into the kitchen and grabbed the brush and sponge off Tzuyu. She shook her head. "Ani ani you need to rest. You guys were working hard for your fan meetings, I was just their because I was aloud and just their for fun." She smiled at Jimin.

Jimins hands then grabbed her hand. Tzuyus heart stopped all of a sudden. She looked down. 'What am I feeling?? Stop it your with jungkook' she shook her head

"Tzuyu" she looked at Jimin as he called her name. She smiled and gave up. "Fine, but I owe you" Tzuyu says before walking off. Jimin was left their smiling like an idiot.

Jungkook on the other hand was busy preparing for nianas arrive. Right now all kpop groups are on a break, so they can do whatever they want.

"Ok done" he clicks enter and closes his laptop. He didn't realise how late it was. He messaged niana and niana thanked him.

He got up from his chair and turned around to see tzuyu sleeping. He smiles at himself and quietly runs to tzuyu. He hops in bed and wraps his arms around tzuyu trapping her. "I love you baby" he whispers then kisses her forehead.