Fourteen

A/N- Hi guys I'm back and gonna be updating more!!

Tzuyu decided to get ready and go. Once she got to their apartment she knocked on the door. "Heeyyy" Jin smiled and looked at tzuyu. "Hi oppa." She smiled and hugged him. They both walked into the lounge area and sat down. "I'll go and get Jungkook" Jin said. "Oooorr... you can go to him? He's in his room" Jin continued. He didn't let tzuyu reply he just went to pull her up from the couch and pushed her slightly to go on.

Tzuyu sighed. Her heartbeat was beating fast. Thinking off what could happen. Or maybe been awkward. "Knock knock" she spoke while opening the door. "Come in" Jungkook perked his head up and quickly straightened himself up.

"H-hi" Jungkook spoke. "Come sit! Wanna play games with me?" He asked. "Jungkook" tzuyu looked at him with a straight face. "Fine.." he sighed. "You misunderstood ok. She's my sister... she was helping me figure out some plans on what to do for your surprise birthday party" Jungkook explained.

Tzuyu felt bad. She really did misunderstand. "I had to make up an excuse quickly since I was rushing and my sister had to go somewhere. And that was what came to mind is manager nim" Jungkook smiled awkwardly.

Tzuyu frowned. "Mianhae " she looked down and fiddled with her fingers. "It's ok. Don't be sorry. I love you" Jungkook walked towards tzuyu. Lifted her chin up and kissed her on the lips. Tzuyu smiled. "I love you too" tzuyu hugged Jungkook. "Now you know that I was gonna throw your a surprise party. Well not a surprise anymore" Jungkook sighed.

"Ngaaawww, I'll pretended to be shocked" tzuyu smiled. "Don't" Jungkook chuckled. Tzuyu and Jungkook then felt hungry. "Wanna go see what Jin is cooking? Cause it's smelling yummy" Jungkook smiled and grabbed tzuyus hands and walked out.

"Hi my names tzuyu, it's nice to meet you" tzuyu bowed and saw jungkooks sister sitting on the chair in the kitchen. "Oh hi, I'm hyeri, jungkooks older sister" hyeri came and greeted tzuyu.

Everyone sat down and talked, laughed, and joked around.

.........

Two weeks later...

Today is tzuyus birthday. They were back in Seoul. Tzuyu woke up and yawned. "Aarrrggghhh!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY BEAUTIFUL GIRL!" Momo came barging in tzuyu a room and jumping on top of tzuyu. "Argh. Omg." She laughed. "Thank you unnie" she hugged momo.

"Hi dongsaeng! Happy birthday!" The rest of the girls come in. They all jumped on the bed and hugged tzuyu, showering her with kisses. "Thank you guys" tzuyu smiled and chuckled. "Come" momo grabbed her hands and walked her downstairs with the rest of the girls following them.

"Hi my pretty, happy birthday. I made breakfast for you, and your presents are in the dining room."Sana went to hug tzuyu and kiss her on the cheeks. "Thank you unnie. I appreciate it, but you guys didn't have to do anything for me today" tzuyu showed a small smile.

"Oh please, your the baby here and we love you so go go. I'll bring out the food when it's ready" Sana smile and slightly pushed her to go. Tzuyu followed Mina into the dining room where everyone was sitting.

"Oh wow" tzuyu smiled. "Awww guys, you didn't have to" tzuyu was in awe. "Your welcome" momo teased. Tzuyu laughed and smiled. "thank you everyone" tzuyu said.

After her morning with the girls. She went out and hung out with her group.

Later on the day it was night time. Tzuyu was sitting down in the lounge and furrowing her eyebrows. *why hasn't he texted or called me or anything?* she thought to herself.

She unlocked her phone and scrolled down and looking through all the social media's that jungkook has. "He hasn't even been active" tzuyu says to herself. "What's wrong?" Dahyun walks in and sits on the couch opposite to tzuyu.