Nineteen

A/N- I've decided that even tho I'm in abit of a bad state right now. I'll try and update.

All of a sudden everyone around the world got a notification.........

Jungkook and hoseok heard there phone go off. Jungkooks eyes furrowed. He grabbed the phone and unlocked it. He covered his mouth and his eyes widened.

Tzuyu and namjoon then grabbed there phone out aswell.........

.......

"Huh? That was weird... I swear I had a notification? You got it too right? Hmmm weird" tzuyu was question that bazar moment but then she shrugged her shoulders.

After helping out with namjoon tzuyu sat down and smiled. "You look handsome Oppa" she admires him as he looks in the mirror. "Thanks little one" Namjoon smiles at tzuyu.

"I'm gonna go to jungkook now" tzuyu waved and smiled. "Wait-" Namjoon was too late in stopping her. Once she walked out of the dressing room she walked upstairs and into the tech room.

She opened the door and hoseok and jungkook tried to quickly cover everything up and act normal. Tzuyu looked at them weirdly and laughed. "Hiii??" Tzuyu chuckled and they chuckled aswell. "Did I interrupt something? I can go and wait downstairs if you wa-" tzuyu stopped talking as hoseok interrupted.

"Oh no it's ok. We just finished up anyways" hoseok and jungkook stood up and followed tzuyu out the door. "Hmmm" tzuyu nodded her head slowly and smiled while intertwining her fingers with jungkook and kissed him.

"Oppa, I'm gonna go and sleep. I'm tired" tzuyu says. "Yeah ok. I'll come and sleep with you too" tzuyu let go of jungkooks hands and went to his room.

........

Jungkook walked downstairs and into the lounge where Jimin was turning the tv on. "Hey hyung" jungkook sat next to him."

"Hey Kook, here" Jimin gave ungkook a controller. "Did you come alone?" Jimin asked. "No, tzuyu is here. She's upstairs sleeping" jungkook tells him. "Jungkook I saw that picture before it could get deleted. People could have already seen it like I have." Jimin warns jungkook.

"Hyung-" jungkook got cut off. "Jungkook, when are you gonna stop doing things like this to tzuyu?" Jimin asked. Jungkook speaks. "Now, I won't do it ever again."

"You keep fucking up jungkook. Sort it out before tzuyu actually leaves you for real this time" jimin says and jungkook furrows his eyebrows. "I want to treat her like a queen, spoil her, do whatever. I want to make her happy and not hurt her again. Hyung I want to marry her and have kids with her in the future" jungkook says.

"Promise me you won't do anything stupid again kook. Tzuyu really loves you and would never hold a grudge against you. Well not for a long time she won't" Jimin tells jungkook. "I promise" jungkook says.

........

Jungkook went upstairs and checked up on tzuyu. He saw she was still sleeping so he decided to go and sleep with her.

.......

Tzuyu woke up and sat up. She looked to the side to see jungkooks back facing her sleeping. She yawns and puts one of jungkooks jumpers on. She then opened the door and made her way downstairs. She walked into the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of water. She bowed to one of the maids.

She made her way out to the back porch and saw all the boys and niana sitting.

"Hey guys, Hey niana" tzuyu greeted and went to hug niana. "What's going on?" Tzuyu asked while taking a seat. "Niana just told us the news." Namjoon said looking down.

To them all, niana is like a close family now. Tzuyu and taehyung is pretty much attached to niana. "Oh" tzuyu said sadly. "Yeah, but it's ok! Let's cheer up and forget about what I told you. Pretend you never knew" niana tried making everyone smile instead of being sad.

"How about we go to the beach today? Yeah?" Tzuyu asked. "Oh yes! I need some fresh air and salt water" Jimin smiles and agrees. Then everyone nodded there head and agreed to it. "Jungkooks still sleeping, I'll go check up on him" tzuyu says while bowing and going upstairs.

She opened his room door and checked to see if he was still sleeping. And he was. She smiled to herself and slid into bed quietly and back hugging him while kissing his bear back.

"Babe, were going to the beach today." Tzuyu whispers. "Mmm" he groaned. He then turned around to face tzuyu after tzuyu moved her arms. "We're gonna go to the beach today. I came upstairs to tell you. We'll go when your ready" tzuyu chuckles a little as she notices jungkook trying hard to open his eyes.

"Your so cute" tzuyu smiled and kissed his lips. "Mmmm~" he groaned and chuckled. "Cmon, it'll be fun" tzuyu looks at him. "Yeah ok" jungkook kisses tzuyu and gets out of bed making his way to the bathroom.

........

"Waaaaahhh he beach is so beautiful!" Tzuyu and niana cheered together. "Let's go swimming!" Niana squealed. Both tzuyu and niana took of there clothes and left there swimming things on and ran into the water holding hands.

Jungkook and taehyung from afar watched and chuckled. "Hey man, congratulations" Jungkook patted taehyungs back. "Thanks" taehyung smiled while watching niana. "I hope those two stay close, I know that those two will always be needing each other." Taehyungs says and jungkook nods in agreement.

_________________________________________
[923wc]
Thanks for reading!
Don't forget to:
[Vote]
[Comment]
[Like]
[Share] (if you want)
Thanks bye. Jungbunnies 🤗

****************************************

Sorry if there's any mistakes in this chapter, I willl come back to it and fix them. Thank you.