Eleven

(A/N- Their might be some misspelt words, and other mistakes, but I'll probably go back and read again and correct it so sorry, here's an update, it's abit boring but don't worry I assure you it'll get insteresting)

Last night Tzuyu has accepted jungkooks apology and is now back together. All the boys and niana were left in the theatre room whil Jungkook and Tzuyu were upstairs in his room.

In the theatre room. Jimin looked around dumbfounded wondering where Jungkook and tzuyu is. Hoseok was just looking at him with a straight face. "Don't even ask............... their in jungkooks room" hoseok says and walks off while the maids walk in to clean the theatre room. "Wait what? What about niana?" Jimin asked hoseok. "Don't worry about me.... we weren't anything more" niana smiled. Jimin and the rest of the boys just gave disgusted faces except taehyung. "You guys DID something more tho" Jimin scoffed and walked out sassily with Jin.

"Hey, don't listen to them. Their just over protective of Tzuyu that's all, I am too but not that much. The others love her too much, now come on lets go have breakfast" taehyung smiled at niana which warmed her heart up. She nodded and followed taehyung. "What's for breakfast??" Taehyung asked jin as he walked over to him and niana just awkwardly sat at the table with the rest of the boys. "Were eating food thats what's for breakfast" jin replied.

"I'll go wake the two love birds" hoseok smirks but before he could stand up, Jungkook and Tzuyu came walking in.... but Tzuyu saw niana and continued walking. Tzuyu went to sit next to Namjoon while Jungkook sat next to niana they were across eachother. The table was so awkward and silent until Namjoon cleared his throats and started up a conversation. "So, how was everyone's sleep?"

Everyone was still dead quiet. Jungkook , Tzuyu and niana staring at eachother. "Okkk!!! Breakfast is ready!!" Jin came walking in while yelling and placing some plates down. "I just need to get the rest of the plates" Jin says "Oh I'll help" niana smiles getting her to go to the kitchen. Jin nodded. When everyone was finally settled at the table everyone started to eat up.

"I'll clean up" Tzuyu smiled at jin and he nodded. Tzuyu took the plates and cleared the table while everyone left. 'Wow thanks Jungkook for not helping me....' Tzuyu thought. She sighed cause everyone else was gone, as in not helping lol. When Tzuyu was washing the dishes she felt someone's hands wrap around her waist, she turned to her side and noticed Jungkook. He smiled. Tzuyu wanted to smile so badly but she tried not acting weird.

But she couldn't help it and smile at him. She just feels happy that her and jungkook are back. "I love you baby" Jungkook kissed Tzuyu on the lips then parted from her. "You need help?" Jungkook asked. Tzuyu nodded. "Here I'll do the rest you go can go" Jungkook took the washing stuff off Tzuyu and she pouted . "Are you sure? I can do it?" Tzuyu asked and jungkook smiled and nodded. "Babe, just go you should have a shower me and you are gonna go out" Jungkook kissed Tzuyu and they both smiled.

Tzuyu quickly went upstairs and had a shower. Once she got out, she walked out with a towel around her fragile body to bump into someone. She cringed her face and looked up to see a half naked Jungkook. She covered her eyes. "Jungko-" she was about to yell. "Yah, why you so loud? It's not the first you've seen me without a shirt" Jungkook sighed and chuckled. "Just be comfortable with me ok" Tzuyu nodded at Jungkook. "I'll have a quick shower then I'll meet you downstairs k" Jungkook pecked tzuyus lips.

"I screamed cause he was so sexy, but I had to over exaggerate abit so he doesn't think I was enjoying the view" Tzuyu was talking to herself until she realised and quickly went to get changed.