Eight

"Waaaaahhhh! That was so fun!!" Taehyung yelled amazingly. "Yeah, but you should have seen your face! You looked like a scrunched up camel toe" everyone laughed their heads of at jhopes words. "Guys! Let's go and eat! I'm starving" - taehyung "same here" everyone said except Tzuyu. "Uhm I just need to ring the girls I'll meet up with you guys" Tzuyu tried to not make it obvious that she was abit hurt. 'All these years I've been waiting for jungkook, and another girl comes and ruins everything.... why?' Tzuyu thought.

She sighed. She just walked off grabbing her phone out while everyone just watched her walk off. Jungkook was worried so he followed her. Tzuyu was walking too fast, she knew jungkook was following her. "Tzuyu!" Jungkook yelled. Tzuyu wanted to cry but she held it in and wanted to tease jungkook instead. She turned around to see jungkook having trouble running through the crowds. She smiled and ran into the closest shop. She looked around and noticed it was jungkooks favourite shop, 'FOR'EALS' (made up name so chill lols)

She sighed and rolled her eyes. She went to pretend she was trying clothes on so she ran into the change rooms and sat their taking a breath. But what she didn't notice was, jungkook knew she was their, he had caught up to her. He smirked and walked towards the stall she was in. "Excuse me mam but are you nearly done, theirs other customers waiting" jungkook imitated a girls voice.

tzuyu then opened the door looking at the ground and noticed timberlands. She looked up and jungkook was standing their. "Boo" he moved his face down to my level smirking. To play the trick, tzuyu acted mad towards him. She pushed him out of her way and walked out. "I need to make a call" Tzuyu grabbed her phone and was about to call the girls, but then Jungkook grabbed it out of her hands.

"Hey! Give it back jungkook" Tzuyu tried to jump Up up but she couldn't reach so she grabbed jungkook by the crotch and he fell dropping her phone in tzuyus hands. "Aarrrgghh!" He groaned. Tzuyu felt bad, "mianhae" Tzuyu bent down and tried helping him up. Once he stood up Tzuyu walked off again.

__________________________

At home

"Tzuyu wait" Jungkook grabbed Tzuyu by her wrist "what!!!" She yells tears rolling down her cheeks. "T-Tzuyu" before jungkook could say anything else she just walked inside slamming the door. She didn't want to go in jungkooks room so she went into jimins room. "Stupid" she whispered, more tears falling out she crawled into bed and cuddles up into a ball.

Meanwhile After Tzuyu went inside jungkook was left their dumbfounded. "Niana needs to go otherwise let Tzuyu go" Jin walked pass with the other members shaking their heads side to side. "I think I should go" niana said looking down. Jungkook faced the house and sighed. "Let me take you" jungkook tried smiling. Niana nodded and followed him into the car.

___________________

"tzuyu???!" Jin calls out. tzuyu just cuddled up and cried into the blanket she had. "Knock knock" Tzuyu heard Jimin she sighed and sniffed. "Tzuyu? Want me to sleep with you?" He asked. Tzuyu didn't reply but Jimin knew she wanted him to calm her down. Jimin slowly walked towards the bed and slid into the blankets and sheets. "Come here" Jimin told Tzuyu to turn around. "Tzuyu, stop crying ok, your a strong girl, see? This is what boys do to you, their stupid and can't stick to one girl" Jimin wiped tzuyus eyes.

She laughed. "I know I'm strong it's just, he's always around niana, i loved him first" Tzuyu protested. "Aisshh I'm surprised you still have the energy to talk like that" Jimin chuckled so did Tzuyu. Jimin then pulled Tzuyu into a tight hug. "Let me sing you to bed how bout that?" (Shut up don't mention Danielle's retarded line 😑😂)

________________

"Jungkook do you have to leave me here? Can you stay the night?" Niana looked down. "I'm sorry but I have to get back to Tzuyu" he replied. Niana then started crying. Jungkooks heart broke. He sighed and gave in. "Ok I'll stay the night" jungkook wiped nianas tears. "Cmon cry baby" he teased and niana pouted and lightly hit him on the shoulder.

"Your not getting away with this jungkook" she whispered

|| WARNING || This area contains sexual contents such as explicit language, read at your own risks||

A few hours later Niana was sleeping . Jungkook got out of bed and admired her face. "I need to go back now" he whispered and covered niana. He then bends down but I don't think he knew what he was doing... or did he. He slowly leans in towards niana and his lips landed on her lips. He was feeling abit weird. He couldn't take his lips off her. He started of slow but then he went abit rough. "Mmpphh" niana moaned.

Niana was still sleeping but she opened her mouth and didn't do anything while jungkook decided to sit on the bed, without breaking the kiss and explored her mouth. Jungkook moaned. Now he didn't want to leave. He started touching around her body. Niana was still asleep. He released from the kiss and went down to her womanhood. He slid her shorts down and threw them onto the floor.

He could see what he was doing because the lights were abit hollow. His erection was starting to harden up. He then removed nianas panties. He spreads her legs and starts licking. He swirled bit and sucked on her womanhood. Niana then was half awake but her eyes were still closed. She moaned and moved her hips slightly enjoying the pleasure. Jungkook smirked. He then stuck one finger inside off her which woke her up. She looked down and saw Jungkook she was shocked. "Two" Jungkook said in a husky voice. He added another finger in and thrusted hard and deep. He started getting faster and faster.

"Ugh Fck baby, yeah " nianas back arched in pleasure. Jungkook was enjoying it. Niana then came. "Already? That was quick let's see how last you long when I'm inside you" Jungkook smirked. Jungkook pulled his pants down and spat on his reaction and rubbed it.

Niana licked her lips. "Cmon daddy what are you waitting for?" She teased by rubbing her self and that just made Jungkook wanna Fck her even more. Jungkook wasn't in the right state but he was hurt that he hurt Tzuyu. But what he's doing right now will ruin him and Tzuyu altogether.

He bends down and kisses niana but then all of a sudden rams into her womanhood. Niana wanted to scream but jungkook was kissing her. Jungkook thrusted into her. His thrusts were hard and fast he went deep inside her that his manhood would be touching the entrance of her wound. Moans and skin slapping we're filling the room.

Jungkook thrusted into her one last time but then pulled out before cumming inside of her. Nianas legs were twitching so was her womanhood. Her and jungkook were panting. Jungkook got off the bed and checked the time. "I better go back" niana nodded and made her way into the bathroom.
Jungkook got changed and grabbed his things.

"What a fuckboy you are Jungkook, these are great to show Tzuyu" she smirks

_________________________________
[1260 wc]
Oh no Jungkook..... WHAT ARE YOU DOING BOI!!!
Thanks for reading!
Don't forget to:
[Vote]
[Comment]
[Like]
[Share] (if you want)
Thanks bye. Jungbunnies 🤗