Sixteen

"We're here" the guard said. But when he turned around he noticed you were sleeping. He smiled to himself. He took his seatbelt of and went around to tzuyus door.

He opened it and gently lifted tzuyu and carried her. He knocked on the front door and there was an ahjussi who opened it. "Oh hi you must be manager Hyunsoos bodyguard sangbum" manager junkil opened the door wider and let him in. "Her room is upstairs, Fifth door to your right." He let him go.

Sangbum bowed and took tzuyu to her room. He put her down carefully and pulled he covered over her. "Mmmm~" she groaned. "Shhh" sangbum rubbed her back so she can sleep. She had her back facing him.

Sangbum decided to leave a note. "Goodnight pretty" he whispered while putting the note down and walking out.

He made his way downstairs and saw manager junkil pouring him some water into a cup. "I'll be going now" sangbum bowed. "Thank you for bringing her home. I think the rest of them might stay at the house" manager junkil smiled at sangbum. "Do you want to take a bottle of water with you?" Junkil asked.

Sangbum shook his head. Bowed. "It's ok manager nim. I'll get going now" sangbum walked off and out the door.

........

"Fuck!" Jungkook punched the wall. "Calm down jungkook" two guards got ahold of jungkook and tried calming him down. "What's wrong? what happened?" The guards looked up to see namjoon and hoseok. "We don't know, we just got here and he was all riled up" one guard told.

"It's ok well take it from here" hoseok told them and they nodded. Hoseok and namjoon went to sit on both sides of jungkook. "Jungkook your drunk, why are you angry?" Namjoon asked.

"I thought that girl was tzuyu" jungkook wiped his tear and sniffed. "Wait- don't tell me you-" hoseoks eyes widened. "I did hyung! I shouldn't have been drinking. It's her birthday and yet I did this to her..." jungkook stopped talking.

"Why???! We told you to stop doing that didn't we?" Hoseok said to him. "I know I know. I just idk" jungkook replied.

"Does she know?" Namjoon asked. "Yes, She was the one who walked in on me and that chick" Jungkook said. While ruffling his hair frustratingly. "I hate myself hyung" jungkook cried. Hoseok then let jungkook cry into his shoulders.

"Shhhh, maybe she won't remember the next day. You both are drunk and hopefully the both of you forget about it in the morning." Hoseok sighed. He knows it's wrong that he said that. He cares a lot for jungkook. He loves both jungkook and tzuyu.

While namjoon was putting jungkook to sleep and hoseok went downstairs. Hoseok walked upto the dj who was outside and told him to stop the music. Once he did that, the music that was playing on the Bluetooth speakers around the house and area stopped.

Hoseok turned around and grabbed the mic. "Party's over, everyone can go home now" hoseok said. Everyone listened and couldn't be bothered to argue about it.

12:13am...

Everyone was out of the house except for the twice girls. They were all sent upstairs to sleep in the master guest rooms which has a big floor that is mattressed.

......

Next day..

"Ugh" tzuyu sat up with her eyes closed and holding her forehead. She opened her eyes slowly. She looked around to see she was in her room. "Huh? How'd I get here? What happened?" She said to herself while looking around.

She pulled the blankets off her and put her legs on the side of the bed and sat up. She rubbed her eyes and looked down to put her slippers on. She then saw a note on her bedside table.

She opened it.

Tzuyu-

Hey tzuyu, I was told to look after you and watch over you to make sure nothing happens to you. You told me you were really tired so I took you home. I hope you had a good sleep. I got one of the maids to change your clothes.

Body guard, Kim sang-bum-

Tzuyu smiled at the note and felt thankful. When she went to stand up she got a headache. "Argh" she rubbed her forehead. "Morning miss tzuyu. Here's a bottle of water and ginger tea. Your breakfast is nearly finished I will bring it up shortly" the maid lowered the tray and put the bottle and cup down."thank you unnie" tzuyu thanked the maid. She bowed and walked out.

Tzuyu stood up and checked her phone.

*hmm? He must still be sleeping?*

Tzuyu put her phone down and went into the shower.

When she hopped out she got changed and drank her tea and ate all her breakfast. "Yum" she smiled while wiping her mouth with a tea towel.

She walked downstairs and saw niana and taehyung sitting there. "Hey beautiful. I wanted to come and say hi and see how you were doing" I smiled at niana and hugged her.

I looked at Tae as he spoke. "Hi dongsaeng" tzuyu hugged him too. "Come sit" tzuyu told them to sit down in the lounge.

"Where's jungkook? Did he come home with you?" Niana asked. "Ani, I think I'm home by myself. The others might still be at the house. I'm not sure ahhha, I think I had too much fun that I forgot what I did yesterday" tzuyu shrugged her shoulders and all three of them laughed.

"So Uhm. Tzuyu" niana looked at Tae nervously and then looked back at tzuyu. "Mmm?" She asked. "I don't know how to say this" niana looked down and fidgeted with her and Taes fingers. "It's ok just say it" tzuyu smiled.

"Tzuyu, I'm pregnant" niana says. Tzuyu was quiet. "Omg really?! That's great news. Congratulations niana" tzuyu said happily. "Thank you. But-" niana stopped. "But what?" Tzuyu asked.

_________________________________________
[1283wc]
Thanks for reading!
Don't forget to:
[Vote]
[Comment]
[Like]
[Share] (if you want)
Thanks bye. Jungbunnies 🤗

****************************************

Sorry if there's any mistakes in this chapter, I willl come back to it and fix them. Thank you.