Twenty

Few days later...

Today is jungkooks birthday and tzuyu wanted to give him something he's been probably dying to have when they first dated. "Happy birthday Oppa" tzuyu woke up next to him and kissed him on the lips. "Thank you baby" Jungkook smiled while opening his eyes slowly.

Jungkook sat up and hopped out of bed. "I'm gonna go and shower" Jungkook said. Tzuyu nodded her head and went downstairs. "Morning Oppa, where's hoseok and Jimin?" Tzuyu asked.

"They might be in the studio" Jin replied. "Is this for Jungkook?" Tzuyu asked and Jin nodded his head. "I'll take it up to him" tzuyu said. "Ani, he can come down and eat it" Jin smiles. Tzuyu nodded her head.

She then went to the studio and knocked. "Come in" someone says. "Oh hey tzuyu. "Hey guys. What are you guys doing?" She asked. "Working on plans for jungkooks birthday. We decided to have it at the beach house and on the beach" jimin smiles.

Tzuyu nodded her head in agreement. "Have you guys invited people?" Tzuyu asked. "Yep I invited our close friends/everyone we know and we decided we're gonnna invite some army's too" jimins says. Tzuyus eyes widened. "Really? Wouldn't that be-" tzuyu was interrupted.

"Ani, that's why we have guards, there gonna be taking there phones off them and any electronics" hoseok says. Tzuyu just nodded her head in *oh* then there was a knock. "What is you guys doing" Jungkook walks in. "Ani, I was just about to come down. I was just checking out what they were doing" tzuyu laughs and quickly drags jungkook out.

When tzuyu got downstairs she looked at jungkook. "Hey Oppa, lets go shopping today" tzuyu smiled at jungkook and he nodded. "Yeah ok" he said.

Tzuyu and jungkook arrived at the mall. They did there shopping until a girl came up to them and ask to take a picture with jungkook. "Happy birthday Jungkook Oppa, can I get a picture with you" the girl says. Tzuyu looked at her. *havent I seen you somewhere?* she thought to herself. While she was taking a picture with jungkook she walked off but then tripped.

"Are you ok?" Jungkook bent down and offered. She smiled. "A-h Yeah,I'm ok thank you" the girl winks and caresses his hands. Tzuyu wasn't dumb. She knew what the chick was doing. "Omo Oppa, lets go in there" tzuyu grabbed jungkook and walked away leaving the girl on the ground.

"Yah tzuyu Why'd you do that for? I didn't even get to help her up" jungkook says. Tzuyu just stared at him and pouted. "You must be so stupid to not see what she was trying to do" tzuyu let go of his arms and walked off.

Once they got home tzuyu walked in without jungkook. Jungkook came in second. Everyone looked at them and furrowed there eyebrows. "What's wrong with tzuyu" everyone asked jungkook. He shrugged his shoulders and followed tzuyu into the room.

"Babe, stop being mad. It's my birthday shouldn't you at least try and make it a good and happy day?" Jungkook asked with a calming voice. Tzuyu felt bad. She sighed, "mianhae oppa, I overreacted I guess. I don't want to ruin your birthday" tzuyu says.

Jungkook put the bags down and hopped on top of tzuyu and started kissing her while tickling her. "Your so hot" tzuyu smiled while kissing him. Jungkook smirks. "Thank you, your pretty hot yourself" Jungkook goes in and kisses her gently.

"I have a present for you tonight Oppa" tzuyu says. "Mmmm Yeah, I cant wait" Jungkook sucks on tzuyus neck and gives her a big hickey.

Surprise party:

"Oppa, lets go" Jungkook sprayed himself and then followed tzuyu out the front door. They then arrived at there destination. "Let's go for a walk on the beach." Tzuyu hopped out and went around to hold jungkooks hands. "This is your surprise?" Jungkook asked.

Tzuyu smiled and kept quiet. As they walked further and further away from where they left. Tzuyu turned him around so that his back was facing tzuyu. "Walk back and don't take your eyes off me. Don't fall" tzuyu smirks. "Can't balance yourself? No more kisses for the rest of the night and your not getting your present from me" tzuyu tells him.

Jungkook smirks. "Easy" he starts walking back "Ok, turn around" tzuyu smiled. Jungkook gave her a weird look. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUNGKOOK!" Everyone cheered. Jungkook chuckled and looked at tzuyu. "Wow, I'm surprised" jungkook laughed.

Tzuyu furrowed her eyebrows. "You knew didn't you" tzuyu said. "Well yeah I'm not dumb, whatever you know I know" Jungkook goes in to kiss her. "Let's go have fun" Jungkook drags her with him.

After a few drinks tzuyu rapped jungkook on the shoulder. "Oppa" tzuyu drags him with her. "Where are we going?" Jungkook asks. "I'm ready" tzuyu looks down and fiddled with her fingers shyly. Jungkook smiled and smirked.

"Let's go then, I've been holding it in for this long" Jungkook grabs her hand and walks in the room.

Jungkook closes the door and slams his lips onto tzuyus. He was so rough that tzuyu loved it. He then snakes his arms around tzuyus waist and pulled her to the bed. "How do you like-" Jungkook was about to ask a question but tzuyu interrupted.

"Fuck me as hard as you want" tzuyu all of a sudden let it out. "Ooohh, straight to the point. I love it" Jungkook went down.

_________________________________________
[921wc]
Thanks for reading!
Don't forget to:
[Vote]
[Comment]
[Like]
[Share] (if you want)
Thanks bye. Jungbunnies 🤗

****************************************

Sorry if there's any mistakes in this chapter, I willl come back to it and fix them. Thank you.