Six

"Ok we are here" Jungkook got out of the car and got nianas bags. "Cmon" Jungkook smiled at how cute niana was when she was fiddling with her fingers. "Kyeopta~~" jungkook whispered to himself.

They made their way upstairs and opened the door. "This is where you will be living" jungkook walks in and puts nianas things down. "Waaahh" niana whispered admiring the penthouse.

She felt kind of bad that he's letting niana live in his penthouse. "J-j-jungkook, kamsamida" niana bowed shyly. Jungkook paused and smiled at niana. "No problem niana, your like my best friend from now on, ok tell me if theirs any boys tryna do something to you I'll set them straight. Or if anyone is mean to you" niana smiled at jungkook as he said that.

Niana nods "I will jungkook" Jungkook then chuckled. "Call me oppa if you want" Jungkook then makes his way to the front door and says something before he walks out.

"Theirs an indoor and outdoor pool and spa. Feel free to make your self comfortable. Do whatever you want" Jungkook smiled then waves. Niana was left alone. She had nothing else to do so she just took a tour around the place, knowing where everything is.

__________________________

Jungkook got home. He just went into the lounge and sat down. "Yah" jungkook looks up and sees jin standing their. "Have you talked to or messaged Tzuyu? Btw we know everything" he just blurts.

Jungkook glared at taehyung who was giving him a boxy smile. "I was just about to message Tzuyu. I was just busy" Jungkook rolls his eyes and clicks on tzuyus name to call her.

'Hello?'- Tzuyu

'Hey baby, how are you? Why didn't you tell me you left?' - Jungkook pouts

'Mian'- Tzuyu

'I miss you, you should come over' - Jungkook

'Uhm, I'm abit busy, I've got to go to the c-company yeah the company' - Tzuyu

Tzuyu was acting strange Jungkook thought. He just nods

'Tzuyu' - Jungkook

'What' - Tzuyu

'How dare you speak to me like that aigoo' - Jungkook

'I mean, yes oppa' - Tzuyu flirts

'Hahaha nice try, I'm coming over and your gonna tell me why your acting weird, I'll see you in 20 mins bye baby' - Jungkook

'Yeah'- Tzuyu hung up

Jungkook looked at his phone weirdly. "What's up her bum" Jungkook furrows his eyebrows. "Seriously??" Jimin rolls his eyes at jungkook and walks past him to go upstairs. "What???" Jungkook looks at the rest of the members, they had a 'really' facial expression and walked off.

_____________________

Jungkook was too dumb to even realise what's wrong with Tzuyu.

"Babe, what's wrong?" Jungkook pouts grabbing a hold of tzuyus legs underneath the blanket. "Nothing is wrong, just let me watch my drama" Tzuyu says with a poker face on staring at her tv screen.

"Tzuyu~~" jungkook leans in closer to Tzuyu and Tzuyu moves her face away not giving jungkook what he wants. "Baby" he moves his hands and tickles and hugs Tzuyu. "Aaahh! L-leave --m-me alone" Tzuyu laughed. Jungkook smiled and gave Tzuyu little kisses. "Fine, stop" Tzuyu puts a straight face on and straightens herself up then looks at jungkook.

"Good now are you gonna tell me what's wrong with you?" Jungkook asks hopping into bed with Tzuyu and hugging her. "W-well" Tzuyu hesitates but then she realised that she's not at fault so she should be telling him.