Fifteen

They were all smirking and licking their lips as tzuyu started dancing sexually on the table. Tzuyu began slowly........

"Bro! She's taking her top of! Woooohhhh!" One guy yelled and cheered with his drinks in the air and everyone else followed. "Who wants to strip the rest off?!" Tzuyu yelled while laughing and swinging her top around.

As one guy got pushed in towards tzuyu they all whistles as the guy smirked and bit his lips. Tzuyu grabbed him by the shirt and pulled him towards her. Tzuyu was about to make out with him but jungkook pushed him away and stopped tzuyu. "Tzuyu, I think you need to go sleep now"jungkook told tzuyu.

"Hey jungkook, wanna-" tzuyu noticed a girl getting close to jungkook and grabbing him.

"N-noooo!" Tzuyu yelled. "Tzuyu" Jungkook said to her. Tzuyu bent down and sat on the bench of the bar. "Your mine" tzuyu put her legs around jungkook and wrapped her hands around him. Jungkook couldn't help but smile abit.

Tzuyu licked her lips and made out with him. Everyone cheered and the girl folded her arms and scoffed. "Whatever" she walked off. Everyone then went back to partying and doing there own thing.

Tzuyu looked to the left side of her sort of seeing the girl walk away. She smirked in the middle of kissing. "Your bad" jungkook smirked at her. "I know" tzuyu kissed him again and then pushed them away.

"Let me have fun" tzuyu begged jungkook. "Fine, I'll leave you, but don't be taking more than what you've got on, off. I'm watching you" jungkook pointed at tzuyu.

"Thanks Oppa, i love you, your the best" tzuyu jumped off the bench and kissed jungkook. Tzuyu then saw him walk off. I

"Let's all go skinning dipping!" Tzuyu yelled out. Everyone including her jumped into the pool and splashed around.

 Everyone including her jumped into the pool and splashed around

Jungkook from afar standing by the door watching over tzuyu. He let out a small chuckle. "Hey bro, me and niana are gonna go back to the house." Jungkook turned to see taehyung with niana holding her hands. "Oh hey yeah, all good." Jungkook smiled at Tae. "Don't forget to wear a condom"

taehyung winked. "Don't even worry" niana punched taehyung on the arm. "Ouch I was kidding... no I wasn't" Tae teased and laughed. Jungkook laughed along. "Ok later bro" Tae walked off with niana.

"Oi you" jungkook called the guard over. "Make sure no boy touches tzuyu, make sure there at least 4 metres away from her. No grinding no nothing, let her have fun but not too much fun ok." Jungkook patted his shoulders and walked off while taking a sip of his drink.

It was now 10:30pm

"Bro that girl keeps asking me for your number and all that. Do you know her? Who invited her?" Jimin shoulder budged jungkook and sat next to him. Jungkook looked up to see who it was. Jungkook was getting really tipsy. He shrugs and smirks while looking at his bottle.