Twenty-One

A/N- I wasn't really sure on how to write the smut, so no hate. Lols

"Fuck me as hard as you want" tzuyu all of a sudden let it out. "Ooohh, straight to the point. I love it" Jungkook went down.

____

Jungkook smirked while watching tzuyu trying to hold in her moans. "Mmmphh~" she covered her mouth as jungkook started fingering her. He went slow and torturous. Tzuyu hated that he was teasing her.

But after watching tzuyu holding it in more. Jungkook went faster and faster. "Aaaghhh!" Tzuyu moaned out loud. "Couldn't hold it in much longer could you?" Jungkook chuckled evilly and pulled out his fingers and licked it. "You taste so good" he smiled at her while licking his lips.

"Get down on your knees" Jungkook demanded and she listened. She then unzipped his pants and saw his manhood spring up and her eyes widened. "What? You think you can't handle it?" Jungkook asked. Tzuyu then started licking his tip sexually and slowly. "Stop teasing babe" jungkook says.

Tzuyu smirks and smiles while licking up and down  his dick. "Mmmm~" tzuyu moaned while sucking. She then put his whole manhood into her mouth and started bobbing her head up and down, deep throating.

"Ugh! Your so good!" Jungkook groaned while grabbing her hair and making tzuyu go deeper. Tzuyu looked up at jungkook while sucking. She smiled. Until she felt warm liquid squirting in her mouth. She swallowed it all and licked her lips.

Jungkook couldn't hold it in no more so he picked tzuyu up and threw her on the bed and took his pants off. He then positioned himself infront of tzuyu and rammed into her without giving her any warning.

Tzuyu screamed at the pain it caused her. She closed her eyes and winced in pain while moaning. Jungkook had a big smirk on his face. He bit his lip while looking at tzuyus womanhood. Rubbing her clit while thrusting. He looked at tzuyus top and ripped it off, without stopping his thrusts.

"Your so tight babe" Jungkook spoke. "Fuck me harder!" Tzuyu yelled while gritting her teeth. "My pleasure" Jungkook smiled. He pulled out and told tzuyu to turn around into a doggy position.

Jungkook then rammed into her once again. He held tzuyus hips with his left hand, and grabbed tzuyus neck with his right hand. "Yes yes yes yes, right there oogghhh!" Tzuyu screamed.

Jungkooks thrust were fast and hard. Tzuyu then came, but Jungkook wasn't done. He pulled out and flipped tzuyu around. He then lifted both her legs up onto his shoulders and inserted his manhood into her again.

His thrust got faster and faster until he came. "Agh! Fuck!" Jungkook cursed. "This is the best present I've ever gotten" jungkook says. "Thank you, baby I enjoyed it so much" He pulled out and squirted his cum on tzuyus stomach. Tzuyu smiled and nodded. "I love you, I'm glad you enjoyed it"  Tzuyu was so tired that she fell asleep straight after she said that.

Jungkook smiled and shook his head while looking at tzuyus body. He kissed her on the forehead and got of the bed. He went into the linen cupboard and grabbed a towel. He walked towards tzuyu and wiped her then covered her with the blanket.

He then went to take a shower and got changed then went back downstairs to party some more.

_____

The next morning tzuyu has woken up. She looked around and noticed jungkook wasn't there. She then looked down and saw she was naked. She sighed and got out of bed. But as she stood up she fell. "Ouch" she held her crotch. He went too rough on her last night. When she stood up, her legs were abit wobbly.

She made her way to the bathroom and had her shower. But when she got out she realised she had no clothes. She sighed and went to the bedside draw to her phone.

She dialled jungkooks number....... no pick up.

She looked at her phone with furrowed eyebrows. She then decided to call Hoseok. "Please pick up" hoseok then answered.

Yeobo?- hoseok

Oppa, I need clothes. Where's jungkook???- tzuyu

Huh? Oh jungkook haha, I'm not sure.I thought he came upstairs to you? - hoseok

Uhm no, when did he? Anyways I'll talk to you about that when you get your ass up here. I need clothes. Do you have spares? Pleeeaasseeee- tzuyu

Yeah yeah I'm coming- hoseok hung up.

Tzuyu decided to make the beds and clean up a little around the room. Then hoseok walked in. "Here" he put the clothes on the bed. He was about to walk out but tzuyu stopped him.

"When did jungkook come up?" He asked. "5 this morning?" Hoseok questioned. "The party only stopped about two hours ago. I haven't been to sleep yet. Jin just woke up and the others are probably still sleeping. It's 8 now" Hoseok said. Tzuyu looked at him weirdly.

"Oppa, you need to sleep. Why are you still awake?" Tzuyu asked. "I was the one that had to get everyone out. Clean up pretty much. Still drinking" hoseok chuckled.

Tzuyu shook her head. "Oppa, I'll help clean up. You can go get some rest, I'll bring some water" tzuyu says. Hoseok shook his head. "Thanks dongsaeng" hoseok kisses her on the cheeks. Tzuyu chuckled. Tzuyu was surprised he could handle his alcohol. "Jungkook got pretty wasted after what you two did last night" hoseok mentioend.

I got so red that I was embarrassed. "It's ok dongsaeng, don't need to get embarrassed." Hoseok shrugged with a straight face. I chuckled. "Thank you for the clothes" tzuyu bowed to hoseok. "It's All good, there's food downstairs. Come and eat when your finished" hoseok said before walking out.

Tzuyu then got changed and made her way out of the room. She then went walking around looking for jungkook. She then got to a room and saw jungkook sleeping on the couch with taehyung cuddling behind him.

Tzuyu chuckled at the sight of them sleeping. "My baby looks so cute" tzuyu blushes. She then covered the both of them and went downstairs.

"Morning dongsaeng" tzuyu smiled at jin Who was cooking. She looked to her right and saw someone's back facing her. Who's that? She thought. The tall masculine figure turned around and tzuyus eyes widened.

She covered her mouth in shock.

_________________________________________
[1092wc]
Thanks for reading!
Don't forget to:
[Vote]
[Comment]
[Like]
[Share] (if you want)
Thanks bye. Jungbunnies 🤗

****************************************

Sorry if there's any mistakes in this chapter, I willl come back to it and fix them. Thank you.