Eighteen

Tzuyu got out of the bathroom and looked at jungkook Who was putting his shirt back on. "Where you going?" She asked. "Hoseok wants to see me" jungkook shrugged his shoulders. "Oh? Can I come?" Tzuyu asked.

"Yeah sure, have you checked up on the girls?" Jungkook asked her. She shook her head. "I came to see you first" tzuyu smiled cutely. "Cute" jungkook says. "Well I'll wait for you downstairs ok" jungkook kisses tzuyu and walks out. "There in the third room"

Tzuyu walked to the room the girls were in and knocked. "Come in" she heard someone say. She walked in and smiled. "Morning" she says. "Morning tzuyu" they all said. "How come you guys are still in here? Where's Sana and momo?" Tzuyu asked

"Both of them sent me a text message saying they went home with some guys" Nayeon shrugged her shoulders. Tzuyu saw that they ate aswell. She saw all the dishes stacked up on the table.

While they were talking about what happened last night jungkook on the other hand which was downstairs.

Jungkook walked towards the kitchen and saw manager hyunsoo. "Hey hyung" he bows. "Morning kid, how was the party last night? Have fun?" Jungkook nodded his head and looked at him.

"Hyung can I borrow one of your cars? Hoseok wants to see me and yes I'll be at the meeting tonight 7pm" Jungkook smiled at hyungsoo.

"Yeah ok whatever" he lets jungkook take one of the car keys. "Thanks hyung" jungkook waves the key in the air and goes to the garage.

He drives the car out of the garage and waits out front for tzuyu. He flicked tzuyu a text saying he's out the front. Tzuyu grabbed her bag and phone and walked out.

.......

Jungkook rocked up at the front of the bts mansion and both hopped out. Jungkook threw the keys to one of the workers who work at the mansion. They drove the car away.

"Tzuyu bowed to all the guards and workers. "Hey kook" Namjoon paused and saw tzuyu pop up from behind the door. "Oh, Uhm hey tzuyu" namjoon made the atmosphere awkward. *do they both know what happened last night? Did they argue and make up?* namjoon thought to himself.

"Hyung where's hoseok, he told me he wanted to see me" Namjoons eyes widened. "O-oh he's upstairs in the tech room. Uhm tzuyu do you want to help me out with outfits for tonight?" Namjoon made up an excuse to keep her away from hoseok and jungkook for the time being.

Tzuyu and jungkook both looked at each other. "If you want? I'm only talking to hoseok anyways" jungkook shrugged his shoulders and tzuyu nodded her head. "Ok then" tzuyu smiled

"Here pass me your bag I'll take it up into my room for you" jungkook grabbed her things and took it with him. Tzuyu then followed namjoon.

When they left jungkook walked upstairs to his room and put tzuyus things down. He then went to the room hoseok was in. "Hey hyung" jungkook greeted and hoseok looked up to see him.

"Good Your here. Sit" hoseok said. Jungkook was weirded out and sat down slowly. "What is it hyung" hoseok asked. "Jungkook, did you come alone?" He asked. "No? Tzuyu came along but she's with namjoon." Jungkook said.

"Huh? I- that means you-" hoseok paused. *they must not remember which is good, so there's no remebering...yet* hoseok thought to himself.

"I'll lock the door" hoseok stood up and locked it. "Hyung your acting weird, what is it?" Jungkook asked. Hoseok then sat down on the chair. "It's about you, do you even remember what you did and what happened last night?" Hoseok asked.

Jungkook nodded. "Ofcourse I do" *wait what?* hoseok thought. "We obviously drank a lot and had a lot of fun, dancing and all. But I don't remember being in the room or how I got there?" Jungkook was curious.

Hoseok sighed. "Look, someone has sent bts somethjng" hoseok turned the computer on and showed him the pictures. Jungkooks eyes widened. "HYUNG!" Jungkook stood up and yelled. "What?? Why are you yelling at me for???" Hoseok asked.

"That's not me right? Can't be??? Someone is probably playing around??! RIGHT?!" Jungkook yelled nervously. His began breathing fast. "Jungkook, it is you.... your lucky tzuyu walked in an-" Jungkook stopped him.

"WAIT WHAT??! Tzuyu knows?!!! Omg, hyung I'm" Jungkook grabbed his hair in frustration. "Why didn't she say anything?" Jungkook asked himself. "Wait? She doesn't know? She didn't mention anything?" Hoseok asked and jungkook shook his head.

"Hyung can you get someone to delete those before they post the pictures. This is gonna ruin our reputation and my relationship and life" Jungkook was angry at himself. "Don't worry I've got this, just as long as tzuyu and no one else sees this then nothing will happen and tzuyu won't know" hoseok quickly started the process of hacking.

"There do-" hoseok stopped talking and widened his eyes. "Wait... there's someone hacking this too... I think there Tryna post and spread it now. Shit" hoseok cursed and tried fighting the hacker.

.........

All of a sudden everyone around the world got a notification.........

Jungkook and hoseok heard there phone go off. Jungkooks eyes furrowed. He grabbed the phone and unlocked it. He covered his mouth and his eyes widened.

Tzuyu and namjoon then grabbed there phone out aswell.........

_________________________________________
[939wc]
Thanks for reading!
Don't forget to:
[Vote]
[Comment]
[Like]
[Share] (if you want)
Thanks bye. Jungbunnies 🤗

****************************************

Sorry if there's any mistakes in this chapter, I willl come back to it and fix them. Thank you.