Three

(N- Tzuyus hair colour is gonna be changing often cause of different pictures lols)
Tzuyus pov

I woke up feeling exhausted and lazy to go to school. I'm kinda bummed I couldn't go to the same school as jungkooks. I'm pretty smart but. My brother chose my school. I sighed and groaned.

"Morning I'm off to school" I yell as I chuck my bag over my shoulders. My driver took me to school. I walked in the school gates and I groaned again. "Whyyyy!" But then I heard cameras and fans coming so I straightened myself up and walked firmly.

I waved and bowed. "Hey sexy!" I turned to see who called me that and it was my bestfriend. "Hey Lea!" I ran to her and hugged her. "So I've been watching the latest news on the hottest couple alive " lea winked at me as she clings onto my arms. I blushed "oh yeah" I waited for her to continue. "Oh yeah? You didn't even call or text me to tell me about you and jungkook" she pouts folding her arms and walking in front of me. I laughed

"Yah, I was too busy with preparing with my group and other stuff" I told her as I linked my arms with her and she just laughed and nodded. "Arrasso arrasso, lets walk through those hell doors" lea said as I laughed. God I love this girl.

______________________

It's break time and I decided to call jungkook.

'Hey cutie what's up?'-jungkook

'I miss you oopa, what are you doing? How is your day? Have you eaten? Did you study for your test?' - Tzuyu

'Yah yah yah, calm down I should be asking you those questions. *laughs* I'm fine, I was just about to eat' -jungkook

'Oh Mian mian, I'll hang up so you can eat' -tzuyu
*I pouted*

'Ani it's ok, anyways how are you?' - jungkook

'I'm alright, oh yeah! It's m-' - tzuyu

*beep beep*

"He just cut me off" I frowned. "It's ok it must have been a mistake" I shrugged my shoulders and continued to eat.

Jungkooks pov

"Ahh!" I groaned. I looked up to see who did that. "Oh oppa! I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to do that, I was walking and then-" I cut her off and put a reassuring smile on my face. "no it's ok eunbi, I'll just get a new phone" and she bowed feeling regretful. "I'm really really sorry it was an accid-" I cut her off again waving my hands in the air. "Ani it's ok it really is" I laughed it off and she bowed and walked off.

I watched her until she was out of my sight. But then I snapped out of it. "Stop it your with tzuyu!" I whispered screamed to myself.

____________________________________

At home

"woah bro what happened to your phone?" I looked up to see jimin standing their. "Nothing it was an accident. I dropped it on the floor" I told him as I continued to eat my food.

"Yeah whatever, anyways the boys and I are gonna go watch sugas basketball game you coming?" He asked and I thought for abit. "I'll think about it, I'll text you if I'm on my way or not" I told him and he nodded and walked upstairs.

I sighed. While I was thinking tzuyus name popped up on my screen. "Hey beautiful" I answered and I could hear her chuckling and clearing her throat. "Hey oppa, I was wondering if you wanna hang out tonight?" She asked me and that gave me an idea. "Yeah sure, suga is having a game tonight you wanna come with me?" I asked her and she replied excited "yeah sure, I'd love to see the others aswell"