Twelve

A/N- If you want something to happen throughout this story or in a chapter comment or pm about it so I can write it, because I have no idea what to do with this story
Love China Author Nim

So right now you are about to find out that Bts and Tzuyu will be travelling to Melbourne Australia for a few days just for a visit and break. "Babe you ready?" Asked Jungkook "yeah I'm ready, let's go" Tzuyu smiled. She was excited to travel to Australia. Jungkook was excited but he's also hoping that their won't be any sasaengs or anything when they arrive.

"Let's go" Jungkook wrapped his arms around tzuyus neck. "Ew, Did you spray your armpits??" Tzuyu made a cringy face. "OFCOURSE, I didn't " Jungkook laughed so loud he cackled and Tzuyu couldn't help but laugh. "Gross" Tzuyu wrap her arms around Jungkook as they walked towards the bts bus. they arrived at the airport.

"Hold up babe I need to go to the restroom" Tzuyu kissed Jungkook before she left. She went into one of the stalls. Once she was finished she noticed she had her period. "SHIT!" She whispered screamed to herself. "Are you freaking kidding me" she sighed. She reached in her pocket to grab her phone and called Jungkook.

'Babe, can you give my bag to niana please, I'm still in the restroom' - tzuyu

'Are you okay? I can bring it' - Jungkook

'NO, I mean no no it's fine please babe'- Tzuyu

'Ok fine' -Jungkook

'Thank you oppa' - Tzuyu

While Tzuyu was waitting she was just playing on her phone. Then she heard footsteps coming in. "Tzuyu?" That was niana. "Yes here, thank you so much" Tzuyu said as niana pushed the bag under the door. "Ok finished" Tzuyu walked out to see niana still waitting. "Oh haha I thought you left" Tzuyu chuckled. "Ani, hey- u-uhm Tzuyu?" Niana said and Tzuyu looked up and dried her hand with the paper towel.

"Mmmm" she smiled at niana. "I-I just want to say I'm really really really sorry about you know t-that u-uh night. I didn't really mean to do it, I don't know what was running through my mind, I knew you and jungkook were together and all, I-I'm just in really sorry, Can we be friends?" Niana apologised as she was looking down in guilt. "I-it's ok niana really, that was long time ago, I'll be glad to be your friend, we can become the bestest of friends" Tzuyu linked arms with niana as they both smiled and laughed looking at eachother and walked off.

When they went back to jungkook and them Jungkook had a weird facial expression on his face looking at the two girls laughing and talking to eachother. "Uhm... did I miss something?" Jhope stood next to jungkook, looking at the two girls while the rest of the boys stood next to eachother staring at them also. "Bro, what just happened?" Sugar asked. "I .... have.... no.... idea... is this a bad thing or not?" Jungkook asked "well, I don't know but let's go planes about to leave" Namjoon picked his carry on bags.

"Hey baby" Tzuyu said as jungkook kissed and swung his arms around tzuyus neck and she wrapped her arms around him and continued walking after the boys. Niana went to taehyung.

When they sat down and buckled. Jungkook asked. "What's up with you and niana?" Tzuyu looked up and replied. "Oh nothing, she wanted to be friends" Tzuyu smiled and continued watching her movie. Jungkook shrugged his shoulders as he continued to talk to jhope next to him.

Through out the plane ride.

"Babe, can I get through" Jungkook took his head phones of as he nodded and tapped jhope. Tzuyu nodded and smiled as she walked past the two boys and went to the bathroom. "Damm" jhope bit his lips looking at tzuyus bottom. "Ouch" jhope felt someone punch him. "Keep your eyes of her man" Jungkook looked angry then put his head set back on and continued watching his movie.