Thirteen

"Hey good looking" Jungkook smirked

"Yeah ok, I'll meet up with you, ok see you soon" he smiled and he went to put his phone down he heard a thud. He turned around to see no one their but the door open. He walked towards it and checked outside but noone was their so he closed the door and got changed.

When he walked into the kitchen bts and Tzuyu was sitting their. "Hey babe" Jungkook went to go and kiss her but she moved and instead he kissed her on the cheeks. He thought she was acting weird so he held her hands but she pushed it off. "What's wrong?" Jungkook whispered. "Nothing" Tzuyu replied shortly

"Ok well I have to go meet up with manager nim , I'll see you whe-" Jungkook was cut off as he stood up. "Yeah ok" Tzuyu looked down at her plate of food and started eating. "Ok we'll see you later" Jungkook kissed her again and he left. "Where is he going?" Taehyung nudged Tzuyu "I don't know" Tzuyu was about to cry 'why are you so fcking sensitive!' She thought to herself angrily trying to hold in her tears and emotions.

Jungkook and I were supposed to go and check out the city....... "hey you okay?" Tae asked "y-yeah I'm fine " Tzuyu replied happily trying to hide her sadness. "Ok good I don't want my dongsaeng to look sad ok" tae said as Tzuyu nodded.

While everyone finished Tzuyu started packing and cleaning. "Were going out today you wanna come?" Asked Namjoon. "Oh no no that's ok, I'm feeling abit tired anyways" Tzuyu smiled bowing at Namjoon. "But you woke up like two hours ago" and that clicked in tzuyus head. "Has it really been two hours?" Mumbled Tzuyu as she dozed off. Jungkook hasn't been back for two hours. "Yah Tzuyu you ok? We're gonna go now" Namjoon said and Tzuyu smiled. "You guys have fun and be safe" she waved to the boys as they walked off.

Tzuyu decided to go for a walk. As she was walking she stopped in front of a coffee shop. She peeked in to spot Jungkook... tzuyus heart beat was beating nervously and worriedly. She stood their for nearly a minute and already Jungkook and the girl stood up. Tzuyus eyes widened at the scene: Jungkook kissed the girl on the cheek and hugged her. 'WTF!!!!!' She yelled in her head. She was about to cry.

Tzuyu walked off sadly but angry at the same time. As she was walking she wasn't paying attention so she bumped into something. "Agh!" She  looked up in annoyance. "Oh Mian mian, I didn't mean to, it was by accident. Tzuyu bowed at the person. "Your so handsome" she accidentally blurted. She covered her mouth quickly.

The boy chuckled. "Your cute, are you lost?" The boy asked. "Y-yeah... I'm lost in your eyes" Tzuyu flirted. Tzuyu and the boy both looked at eachother for a long few seconds then they both started laughing. "How cringe would that be if someone actually did that?" Tzuyu laughed again. "Where you going?" Tzuyu asked Jimin "I was on my way home, I didn't go with the hyungs I just went to check out the new theme park that opened" Jimin said. "Oohh, can you come shopping with me?" Asked Tzuyu and jimin smiled and nodded "yay! Shopping!" Tzuyu squealed

While they walked off Jungkook noticed Tzuyu clinging onto Jimin. He glared at the both of them. "Yah, what's wrong" asked the girl. "Nothing let's go" Jungkook carried on.

_____________

"Oml!! Imma buy this! And this and that and this this that this and that" Tzuyu grabbed a bunch of clothes. "Yah, you shopping freak" Jimin teased "pfffttt says the one that bought more jeans and shoes than me, pleassseeee" Tzuyu said sassily and jimin chuckled. "Oh hold up I need take this, I'll meet you outside ok" Jimin said, Tzuyu nodded.

Jimin walked out and answered his call

"Yeobo?" - Jimin

"Have you seen Tzuyu????" Jungkook asked worriedly "Yeah, she's with me" Jimin replied. "What? What is she doing their? Bring her home now" demanded Jungkook "rude, Why should I? You ditched your girlfriend to what? Go on a date with a girl, after you said you were meeting up with manager Nim but he's with Namjoon" Jimin hung up

"What the Fck" Jungkook cussed he scratched his head in annoyance, "what happened?" Jungkook turned around "Tzuyu went off with Jimin" Jungkook said as he sat down on the couch. "I knew she was trouble bro" the girl said "shut up hyeri" Jungkook said which made his sister roll her eyes. "I'm older so don't tell me what to do little boy" hyeri teased. "Im not little your the little one here, I'll squash you" Jungkook answered back which pissed hyeri of.

She pegged a remote at him. "Ouch!" Jungkook yelled angrily. "Yeah that's right, don't get cheeky you little shit" hyeri continued doing whatever she was doing on her phone. " I hope she doesn't think I'm cheating on her" Jungkook mumbled gritting his teeth.

"Boy, your such a fcking hoe" hyeri cursed. "Whatever your an even bigger hoe" Jungkook got up and walked into the room. "Yah!" Hyeri got up and threw an apple at him but it hit the door. "Eeeeeeeaaasssshhh, that boy and his mouth" hyeri huffed. She then went back to her phone and jumped on the couch.

___________________

Jungkooks sister went back to her place then the boys got back home a few minutes later. "Where's Jimin and Tzuyu ?" Asked Jin and jungkook he shrugged his shoulders. "Idk, she won't pick up my phone calls" Jungkook said angrily. "Why? What did you do now Jungkook?" Jin asked "I did nothing, she misunderstood a situation that happened this morning." Jungkook said trying to call Tzuyu but she declined his calls for the 57th time.

"What situation" asked Namjoon "well I went to pick my sister up, she was helping me out with a plan for tzuyus birthday. I wanted to surprise her but then I spotted her at the coffee shop, I kissed my sister on the cheeks and hugged her.aarrrggghhhh this is all bullshit, she's always uuggghhjj" Jungkook got annoyed. "Hey, remember you did something really bad that she has trust issues with you now so don't blame her" Jungkook glared at taehyung then looked at Jin

"Hyung  help me!" Jungkook whined to Jin and he rolled his eyes. "Fine"

So Jin called tzuyu.

Phone call with tzuyu:

Tzuyu: Anyeong oppa, what's up?

Jin: hmmm well, first of all how are you?

Tzuyu: Uhm, I'm okay why???

Jin: ok that's good,  you and jungkook should sit down and have talk

Tzuyu: Wow, straight to the point aren't you

Jin: mian dongsaeng, but you have to hear him out

Tzuyu: Fine, I'll be over soon, I have to go now see you later

Jin: anyeong.

Jin then went back to Jungkook and sighed, "she's coming over soon" then Jungkook cheered. "Thanks hyung , I won't pay you back" Jungkook said cheekingly and tapped his back and walked off. "You little---" Jin was cut off by Jungkook "oh and btw, I ate your ice cream you left in the freezer it was yum thank you"
"Jungkook!!" Jin yelled

____________________________________
[1340Wc]
Thanks for reading!
Don't forget to:
[Vote]
[Comment]
[Like]
[Share] (if you want)
Thanks bye. Jungbunnies 🤗

Sorry for updating so late😭 , and the bad grammar or mistakes I have made in this story I had to quickly update for people who have been telling me to hurry up