Twenty-Two

The tall figure turned around.

He smirked. "Hey there, it's nice to meet you. I'm Mingyu" he bowed slowly without breaking eye contact. "U-uh yeah, hi" tzuyu hesitantly bowed back. Jin was watching tzuyus every move. "Are you ok tzuyu?" Jin asked.

Tzuyu looked at jin, then back at mingyu. Tzuyu chuckled and nodded her head. "I'll be in the lounge" Tzuyu bowed and walked out of the kitchen.

She went to put her drink bottle down on the coffee table and went to the bathroom. *why is he here?* she thought to herself. But before she could shut the bathroom door mingyu had pushed himself in and locked the door.

Tzuyu stood back. "What are you doing here?" She asked. "What? You don't miss your brother?" Mingyu says. "Ok you can shut up, it's step brother" tzuyu tells him.

"Yah, I'm older than you. Don't tell me what to do" Mingyu started touching me, his hand went straight to tzuyus ass and squeezed it. "Get out, I need to go toilet" tzuyu pushes him away. "Mingyu, I'm not playing" tzuyu was serious. "Fine fine, I'll leave" Mingyu winked at tzuyu and slapped her ass when she turned around.

When Mingyu walked out, Jungkook was there. "Oh hey Hyung" Jungkook gives him a questioning look. "Hey kook, happy birthday for yesterday" Mingyu hand shook Jungkook.

"Have you seen tzuyu? I was told she came down here" Jungkook asked. Mingyu smirked, oh yeah she's in the toilet. "Oh ok thanks" Jungkook walked off and went into the bathroom.

"What are you doing back in here?!" Tzuyu yelled. "Oh sorry" tzuyu smiled at him. "I thought you were-" tzuyu stopped talking. "You thought I was who?" Jungkook asked. "Huh? No one." Tzuyu put her pants back on and walked towards jungkook to kiss him.

She then washed her hands and walked out with jungkook following from behind. "Do you know him?" He asked. "No" was all she replied with. He stood there dumbfounded. "What's with the attitude?" He asked. "What attitude? I replied with a no didn't I?" Tzuyu turned to walk into the kitchen.

"Babe, I love you. Now let's sit down and eat" tzuyu turned to kiss jungkook on the lips and smiled. They sat at the table. She could sense Mingyu staring at both jungkook and herself. "What" she mouthed. Mingyu rolled his eyes and kicked tzuyu under the table.

"Ouch!" Tzuyu death stared him. "Babe you ok?" Jungkook asked. She looked at jungkook and smiled. "Y-yeah I'm fine" she fake laughed. Everyone went back to eating. "You wait" tzuyu mouthed to Mingyu and he chuckled quietly.

After eating everyone went away to do there own thing while the maids were cleaning. "Hey babe I'm gonna go to Namjoon" jungkook told tzuyu and she nodded her head. "Yeah ok" she kissed him.

"Babe you ok?" Mingyu mimicked. Tzuyu turned around to see him. She got angry and went to punch him in the stomach. "Ooooofff" he winced in pain. "You idiot" tzuyu walked his head with a book she saw on the side table. "Sorry not sorry" Mingyu said as he stood up.

"Why are you here" tzuyu folded her arms. "Look, I only came because I needed jin to help me with something. And your mother told me to check up on you. But you see, I didn't even know you were here. So what a surprise little sis" Mingyu smirked. "Yah you can leave now, you've already got the help you need I'm assuming" tzuyu pushes Mingyu. "The door is there. Bye" tzuyu smiled big. "I love you" he said in a cute way.

"Blah, gross" tzuyu couldn't help but smile and laugh. "Bye" tzuyu said again as she shut the front door.

_________________________________________
[1092wc]
Thanks for reading!
Don't forget to:
[Vote]
[Comment]
[Like]
[Share] (if you want)
Thanks bye. Jungbunnies 🤗

****************************************

Sorry if there's any mistakes in this chapter, I willl come back to it and fix them. Thank you.