65- Scan

Liz's P.O.V:-

I woke up and Joe's arm was loosely around me, I moved a little as I saw Joe's eyes flutter open, he grinned and then looked under the sheets.

"Where so Naked" He grinned.

"Oh my god" I laughed.

He pulled me in for a hug and he planted a kiss on my head.

I got out of bed and got Changed into clean clothes. Joe did the same. We went through making breakfast for everyone and settling the kids down to let them watch kids TV. Milo and Alan where still a little lazy as they laid on the sofa.

"Joe they are so much like you!" I grinned.

"Really?" He laughed.

"Yes, they are lazy and they look so much like you!" I smiled.

"Oh my god" he laughed.

"It's true" I laughed back.

Joe sat on the other sofa and patted his lap so I could sit on it, I wrapped my arm around his shoulders as I watched him scroll through his phone.

"Mummy" Alan came running up.

"Yes darling" I said.

"Have you still got a baby inside you?" He asked.

"Yes, it is growing" I smiled letting
Him feel my stomach.

"How long.." he asked in unison.

"9 months sweaty" I said.

"Okay" He said then he ran off to play with his toys.

"And he takes after you neediness to know things" I grinned.

"Oi" Joe laughed.

-

3 Months later-

6 months into pregnancy and we was going to wait till birth to see weather it's a boy or girl. But I feel so desperate to know. Today we have the 6 month pregnancy scan.

"You excited to go to the scan today?" I asked Joe as we got the kids ready.

"Yes, we can leave now" Joe smiled.

We got our thins together and we set off to the doctors.

"Joe can we see if it's a boy or girl this time I really wanna know" I grinned.

"Okay!" He smiled.

"Really?" I asked surprised.

"Yes, I am sure" He laughed.

-

"Please stay still as we put this gel on your stomach" The doctor said.

I nodded as I laid there,

"So you only had luck with boys then?" The doctor grinned.

"Yes but that's okay, they are both as bad as each other" I grinned.

Joe nodded in agreement, Joe sat aside with the kids entertaining them.

"Okay, are we telling you the sex today?" He asked.

"Yes please" I smiled.

He moved the thing around as he took some pictures of the baby. He then grinned.

"You have a pretty healthy little girl" He grinned.

My heart melted and started to cry I wiped my eyes as I was in pure bliss and happiness, Joe's head shot up and he smiled widely.

"Oh my god" Joe grinned.

"I will get your pictures for you, be a minute" the doctor said as he went out.

I laid there looking at the kids,

"Where having a girl!" Joe grinned.

"Mummy are we having a sister?" Alan asked.

"Yes baby" I smiled.

I cleaned my stomach and got up, got the pictures and we went after saying thank you and goodbye.

"That was successful" Joe smiled.

I nodded as we made our way back home.

_____________

THANKS FOR READING, SORRY FOR SHORT CHAPTERS BUT I AM AT A DEBATE AT THE MOMENT, GO AND CHECK OUT MY OTHER FANFICS ON MY PROFILE! LOVE YOU GUYS. THIS AND WILD LOVE WILL BE AT A SLOW UPDATE SCHEDULE. XX