Chapter 23- getting matching tattoos!

Earlier on that day....

We was all heading into town and came across this tattoo place, Joe's eyes light up. "Fancy getting them done now?" Joe asked. "Ok" I said. I don't know why I keep saying ok I think it's just a thing slash fase I might be going through.

We went into the tattoo place all I could see was pictures everywhere. Joe went over to the man covered in tattoos. And asked if he had any time to do our tattoos. "Hi have you got any slots in?" Joe asked. The man looked at us peering over. "What are you having done?" He asked. He looked abit scary. "This" Joe pulled out his phone. "Ok it will take around 20 min on each person" he said. Surprisingly I thought it would take a smaller amount of time.

We had sat down and Joe went first. I watched ten needle press down on his skin I saw Joe's face concentrate but I knew he felt a little uncomfortable I know I wouldn't be that brave this was his choice. "Does it hurt?" I asked. "Kinda" Joe said. The man doing it laughed. "I am used to this" the man said. We laughed.

Hour later we both had the tattoos on our ankles it felt good to have a tattoo I felt more mature.

"It stings abit" Joe said. "Certainly" I said. He hugged me. Caspar came with us but he didn't really talk to us whiles we was in there I guess he was board. "Hey guys can I meet you guys tomorrow I need to get a video up?" Caspar asked. "Sure it's fine buddy" Joe said. He left and we headed back at home.

Joe's P.O.V:

My life is going great couldn't ask for anything else. I am engaged to the most beautiful person I know. We got matching tattoos today the ones that she wanted to have the one with rings and the names underneath. I love her.

We got home....

And we both walked into my room when Liz hugs me. "I'm proud of you" I said. She actually was brave when she got it done. "Same to you" she said. Couldn't get enough of her.

I wanted to ask her about where she wanted the wedding.. but I don't know what to say.

Liz had gone out the room to get a drink so I called my dad.

Call...

Me: hello?
Dad: you alright Joe congrats on the engagement by the way!
Me: thanks dad I have a question
Dad: yes?
Me: where is a good place or time of
Month to set the wedding?
Dad: maybe during June 19th at a park or a church..
Me: oh right thanks

(Liz walks in the room)

Me: anyways I got to go now but I will call you sometime tomorrow
Dad: ok

End of call///

"I called me dad" I smiled. Liz came over. "About?" She asked. Her smile was perfect "where there is a great time to get married" I said. She laughed. "How about a park" she said. I kissed her to find that we wasn't going to stop.

She ripped my top off and starting touching my abs. We haven't done this sort of thing in a while. We are deeply in love.

She took her hair down and it flowed beside her she looked up at me and started kissing me. I ditched it and went in for her neck leaving marks beside he shoulder. She was loving it.

I ripped her tshirt down the middle and started to kiss her chest and her stomach. The best part is that she does the same to me. Her finger ran down my face and she sat up and started to kiss me more than a peck more like a snog.

Earlier on....