Chapter 59- Milo's birthday

Joe's P.O.V:-

It is Milo's birthday today. We got up and made our way over to Milo and picked him up waking him up from his sleep.

"Happy birthday little man" I hummed, Liz came through and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Morning and happy birthday" she smiled.

"Mummy" Milo squealed. Liz smiled widely and took him from me.

"Mummy is it my birthday?" Alan asked tugging at her leg.

"No it's Milo's" I said.

"Oh" he pouted.

"Soon though" I smiled.

"Okay" he said running off.

Liz's P.O.V:-

We all headed downstairs to sit down, Joe pulled me onto his lap and gave am a kiss on the cheek.

"We got you some presents" I cooed to Milo, he just babbled and didn't seem interested till he grabbed on and started to open it, he struggled a little and we helped him. He was adorable. Joe started to Vlog today to share the moment of Milo's first birthday.

"We should do a parents Q and A" I suggested.

"That would be great" Joe smiled.

"We would have to tweet out" I said.

"I will do it later yeah?" Joe said, I nodded and then we helped Milo with the rest he got clothes and toys and a few books, he seemed pretty happy we got him this teddy bear and he started to eat the ear.

"Be careful, don't eat it" I laughed.

"Mama" he mumbled as I took it away.

"Don't chew" I laughed and passed it back.

I got up and watched as Alan walked over to Milo and sat with him and played a long, then as I walked over near the kitchen I heard Alan.

"Happy birthday Milo" Alan chirped. It made my heart flatter, they have a good brother bond. For now!

"Where are the kids?" Joe asked as I walked up behind him in the kitchen.

"Playing with toys together in the living room, they are growing up so much!" I said surprised.

"I miss holiding a baby, I can still hold Milo like that but not as much" Joe playfully pouted.

"Maybe you should start a baby Job where you go and look after babies" I joked.

"Not funny" he laughed.

"But you just laughed" I teased.

"Oh my god" he joked.

"Come on we should invite Zoe and Alfie over" I smiled.

"Okay I will text them" Joe smiled, he leaned in and gave me a peck on the lips.

"Do you miss the old days?" I asked randomly.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"Well before we got married or had kids" I said.

"Sometimes but I think it's much entertaining now as we have kids" Joe smirked.

"Okay" I laughed.

"Why did you ask?" He asked.

"Nothing of some sort just thinking" I laughed.

"Come on" Joe pinched my ass.

"Oi" I playfully scolded.

We got the kids dressed. And ready and cleaned a few bits up around the house as zalfie was coming over.

"Auntie Zoe and Uncle Alfie are coming over" I said the boys, Milo babbled and Alan smiled.

"Yay" Alan chirped.

He needs a haircut.

Joe came back in the room but with Zoe and Alfie following.

"Hello guys" I chirped, I got up to greet them both.

"Hiya" Zoe smiled as we hugged.

"Happy birthday Milo" Alfie chirped as a went to sit next to him, Zoe followed and put a card and present in front of him, Milo patted his hands on the object and began trying to open it, Alfie helped him.

Zoe had got him a bath toy.

"Mama look" Milo shrieked.

"Wow" I smiled.

Joe joined us sitting around the kids.

"Growing up so fast" Zoe laughed. We all agreed.

Joe's P.O.V:-

After talking and messing around and chatting about the kids, we gathered Lunch and had a little tea party for the kids especially for Milo as it's his birthday, Alfie and Zoe was surprised at some of what Alan can say now he has gotten his speech more clear.

"Thank you for coming guys" I smiled because Alfie and Zoe came by.

"No problem" they smiled.

--------

Thank you for reading, is there anything you want to see from Liz or Joe? Or both of them x

Ps...more chapters are coming I have been really busy x