Chapter 14- 3 days later|Paris!

Tomorrow is Paris! Joe and Liz are at Joe's apartment.

"Can you stay over tonight?" Joe asked Liz. "If you want it saves me from meeting you at the airport" Liz hugged Joe. "Yes it does" Joe kissed Liz.

"You have been so loving I like it" Joe said. "You too" Liz said. Joe walks over to the cupboard. "I have 3 suitcases I only remember having 2" Joe laughed. "Well I need to nip back to mine and still pack" Liz said as walking over to Joe. "You have some of your clothes here I still have a box in my room of that stuff you had sorted out for mine so when you stay over you didn't have to pack anything!" Joe said. "Oh yea thanks for reminding me" Liz said. "Don't forget we are going for 4 days" Joe said. "I know I have like a weeks clothing in that box etc so I can shove my stuff in with your stuff if I can?" Liz said. "Sure don't forget for my channel I want to do a video with you init" Joe said. "Ok what is?" Liz asked. "Well the boyfriend vs girlfriend?" Joe said. "Wow excited about that one" Liz laughed. "It will be epic" Joe said. "Yes" Liz said. "Well I need to do a video today saying that I have a girlfriend and if you don't mind can you show up and me in it for a min or two?" Joe smiled asking for please. "Sure" Liz kissed him.

A little while later Joe is sat watching TV and Liz walks in seeing how Joe looked.

2 DAYS LATER!!!/////
Liz's P.O.V:

I saw him watching TV... He looked so handsome I just can't stop thinking about him. I want to spend my whole
Life with him.

I starting walking up to Joe.

I put my hand down on his shoulders than gliding them down to his chest I slipped up his top a little and his abs showed a little. "What's wrong?" Joe asked. "I love you too much" I smiled kissing his jawline. "Well you're not getting enough of me yet are you?" Joe smirked. "Come up to bed" I asked. I walked In Front of him and sat on his knees. "You're an attention seeker" Joe said and he laughed. Joe followed me up stairs and into the bedroom. I glided onto the bed I had taken my slippers off leaving me in my short nighty leaving Joe no where to lay. "You been selfish now?" Joe smirked. I bit my lip. "Fight for your space" I said.

Joe came over and came on to me quick forcing his lips against my neck leaving marks to where he kissed me.
Joe was kissing down to my chest. "What are we doing tonight?" Joe said as he but he lip and continuing kissing me neck with a look up at every kiss. "What ever you wish" I said. Joe ripped my nighty down the middle leaving me no coverage I had no bra on. "Joe" I said. He kissed my stomach leading to my hip bones. Then he comes back kissing my neck. "We can't have to much fun as flying to Paris tomorrow" I had to include that. "Ok" Joe said.

Next day////