43- hey Beth havent seen you in a while!

Liz's P.O.V:-

After a while of laying and hugging around, Joe got up and started cleaning the toys away back in its basket, I saw my phone ding from a random number.

Unknown: hey new number! xx

Liz: oh okay! Who is this?

Unknown: it's Beth silly! We haven't talked in a while x

Liz: OMG hello Beth how are you? X

Beth: great, haven't talked to you since you always hung out with Caspar, How's life?

Liz: I know I am a happy girl to this day , what about you? Xx

Beth: well I went to the club the other day and I saw Joe Caspar's mate, and he looked so fit and he looked so drunk so I kissed him, it was the best but he pushed me off and told me he had a girlfriend ... whoever that bitch is I am going to kill her like no joke!

I sat there reading over the message, joe went to the club for a night out with the boys last week, and she came onto my husband.

I tear shed down my face.

"What's wrong?" Joe asked.

He sat next to me.

"A girl kissed you at the club didn't they?" I asked.

He looked at me abit scared,

"She did but I shrugged her off I didn't want her to be doing this, she looked familiar but couldn't put a finger on it" joe said.

I nodded, "Beth!" I said.

"Oh" joe paused, "you know I will never leave you Liz your the only one I love and I showed you how much by marrying you and having kids" joe said.

"I know joe thanks for telling the truth just now, she messaged me that's all what shall I say?" I asked handing him my phone to look at.

"Oh my, um?" Joe stuttered.

"I got it" I said.

I started typing.

Beth: are you still there?

Liz: errr Beth..

Beth: yes Liz have you even read my message before about joe?

Liz: of course I have Beth, but erm, how do I put this?

Beth: do you think he isn't right for me? Because I can tell he is *wink face*

Liz: I think you should find someone else Beth..

I was to scared to tell her.. why? I am married to joe and pregnant again.

Beth: not being rude but I think he is hot and I would want to go out with him someday maybe I will go to his and Caspar's apartment later..

Liz: Beth he doesn't live there anymore and I won't let you go on to him.

Beth: where does he live then? Please we are best friends you would tell me right?

Liz: you can't date him!

Beth: why!? Now I feel like I need to meet you to ask you in person, do you still live where you used to?