47- Holiday here we come!

*WARNING SMUT!* (now doing smut warnings!)

Summarise:

Joe and Liz couple days ago both agreed on going somewhere to take a little break, Zoe and Alfie are taking the children for 3 days and 2 nights! Joe and Liz are only going to stay somewhere in a hotel.

Back to story-

Liz'a P.O.V:-

Last night we dropped the kids off at Zoe and Alfie's so far they are being fabulous, that's what they say anyway, I don't talk to my parents much.

Joe and I woke up at 7am to get in the car to go somewhere Joe knows but he will not tell me till we get there.

I got in the car and we drove off and away, we stopped at a gas station filled up, Joe vlogged a little and told people where we are heading to, but leaving it a surprise for the viewers to watch on.

"Nearly there!" Joe smiled.

"Good" I laughed.

"I love you Liz always will" Joe smiled.

"Good I love you too!" I smiled.

Joe put his hand on my thigh and we listened to music.

We got to a destination that Joe took us to, I had no idea that he had strolled into the tree house place, this looks amazing.

"Wow" I gasped.

"I thought you would like it" Joe winked.

We embraced in a hug, then we headed inside Joe already had the key as he quickly  went to get them.

Joe's P.O.V:-

I Took her hand and led her inside, we put our bags on the floor near the sofa, we walked around till we got to the bedroom.

"This is amazing" she smiled.

"Like you" I said.

She wrapped her hands around my neck and placed a gentle kiss.

"We haven't done anything like this in a while!" She said.

I nodded, "true, but let's have fun" I said.

She took off her shirt and changed into something better.

I did the same, we changed into our lounge clothes and we laid together on the sofa.

"I never regret anything that's happens in life" I said randomly.

"I can say the same Joe if I never met you I would he stuck with my ex abusing me and I wouldn't be the person I am today, we are so strong, I love you" Liz said.

"I agree, do you ever think you would want anymore kids?" I asked.

"I don't know, I do someday" Liz smiled.

"I would because its more Little Joe's and Liz's!" I smirked.

"Joe!" She playfully hitting my arm.

"Let's get something to eat shall we?" I asked changing the subject.

"Please" she smiled.

She put her hair up and followed me to the tablet to order food.

"Isn't that the necklace I gave you on our very first date?" I asked.

For the past week I have been thinking about the past and how good it was and how far we come.

"It is Joe I never take it off unless I need to!" She smiled.