Chapter 26- doctor/gender

Saturday

Liz's P.O.V:

Woken up to Joe sat in the corner of the room with his tshirt unbuttoned and he was looking out the window with a glass of something he is up to something this morning what ever he has it looks alcoholic witch I can't have because I am pregnant.

"Morning Joe" I said. He peered over. "Morning" he coughed. "What's wrong?" I asked I sat up. "Nothing just had a early morning" Joe said. He gotten up and came and sat on the bed next to me. I put my hands through his hair then kissed him. "I love you" he said. Can't always forget about that grin on his face. "I love you too" I said. I started to get up from the bed. As being pregnant it's hard work. Joe helped me up and helped me get my dressing gown. "I was thinking" Joe said. "About?" I said. He laughed "well when do you want to go to your next scan to see if we are having a girl or a boy?" Joe asked. I could see the happiness in his eyes. He was trying to start a good convo. "Lets book it for today?" I suggested. On the bright side to today that might be the only thing to do. "Ok" Joe said. He gotten out his camera.

Joe's P.O.V:

I turned on my camera.

Hey guys today we are going to make an appointment for Liz about checking the gender of our baby. Some of you are commenting saying you hope it's a boy or even both but we are sure that there is only one little nugget in there! (I laughed)

I ended the clip.

Liz is a good wife she is making an appointment for the gender today I'm so excited to be a dad!

"We have an appointment for 11am" Liz said. Her smile was cute. "Ok" I said. I didn't know what else to say I was nervous. Finding out the gender can be good but also nerve recking....

Liz walked over to the wardrobe and had gotten out her long sleeve tshirt and slipped on these black leggings she is like me wearing comfy clothing I guess also she is pregnant. "You look lovely" I said. She laughed. "Really?" She said. She walked out the room into the kitchen. It's currently 9am.

I cooked breakfast for the two of us and then we ate it....

Doctors///

We are sat at the doctors there is like 3 people around just staring into my soul it's kind of creepy but I guess they see 2 young people one that's pregnant and one by the side of this person.

"Are you okay?" I asked Liz. "Yes" she said. Her hair smelt like strawberries.

In doctors room////

We got called in.

"Hello please take a seat and please Liz sit on the bed" the doctor said. I walked over and sat on the blue chair that wasn't very comfy but we ant going to be here for long. "You here to see gender?" The doctor asked. "Yes" Liz said. She looked nervous.

"Do you want me to write it down?" The doctor asked. He looked at both of us. "Sure" Liz said. I didn't care as long as I was going to know the same day. "Ok" the doctor said.

He asked Liz to look away while he finds the gender....

Back home////

We gotten home and Liz put the envelope on the side with the reveal inside. "Do you want to tell your viewers?" Liz asked. "What do you think?" I asked her. Off corse her opinions matter too! "It's good with me" she said. "How about we do a video on our reaction and do a calling spree to telling everyone" I suggested. "Yes" she said.

Video///.

What's up guys and welcome to another sugg Sunday video! So this video is the gender reveal of our baby also telling people.

End of video////

We had spent like hour on the video as people didn't even pick up after a couple of minutes. Typical people.

Liz's P.O.V:

I can't believe we know the gender!! It's a ....