Chapter 32- Swimming

Morning....//

Joe's P.O.V:-

I woke up and Liz was out of bed, and Alan was still asleep, I groaned and put the cover over my head, "lizzzzz" I groaned she came in and leaned on the door she looked amazing her beautiful hair filled down her body and she was in her bra and knickers, they where a Lacey typed style. "OH MY" I mumbled, she blushed, "Joe" she said staring away, "come back to bed" I moaned she came back in and I held her tight, "I love you" I mumble, "I love you to!" She said. I played with her hair I had no shirt on but I was only in my boxers, "you want to shower?" She asked, I nodded, she got up to turn on the shower, "do you think we should move?" I asked, she turned around and frowned while trying to unclip her bra. "Let me help.." I said. She turned around while i helped, "what do you mean move?" She asked, "well this house is a 3 bedroom and there is only 3 of us and we have an extra room" I said, "oh" she said pulling down her underwear and getting in the shower, I followed after her. I stepped in and a felt a cold shiver from my body touching the heat. I wrapped my hands around liz's waist, "joe" she moaned as I messarged her back, "stop" she said, I smirked, "why?" I asked, "cause we will do things that we shouldn't" she said, I grinned and moved my hands down her waist to her ass. "Stop J-joe" she muttered, "ant me" I laughed. She turned around, "I don't think we should move because at some point what if we do have another child?" She said, I thought about it. "Oh yea will stay here then!" I said.

We finished up and cleaned and got changed and fed Alan. "Shhh" I whispered to Alan holding him in my arms, "da-da-DAD!" He groaned, when he said dad he said it angrily. "Someone's grumpy this morning" I said, Alan started to smile, "mama" he said holding his hands out as Liz comes towards us. "Hello baba" Liz said holding Alan. "You are gorgeous" she said giving Alan a kiss. "Oh thanks" I said sarcastically, "Joe" Liz said as she grinned. "I think we should take Alan to a Swimming pool today as it's so hot" Liz said, "okay are you going to swim?" I asked, "maybe I might put something underneath my clothes but if your not swimming I will have to" Liz said giving me a kiss afterwards. "Lets go in together" I said she nodded.

Liz's P.O.V:-

We packed up some things and we headed off to a swimming pool near by it was busy there was like 2 families in the pool so we just chilled around teaching Alan how to swim. "You ready?" Joe said to Alan, "wait joe what are you going to do?" I asked, joe had him held like he was going to throw him up in the air, "we are dunking our head under for a few seconds" he said, I nodded, they dunked under and came back up within a blink of an eye. "See he likes it" joe said as Alan was splashing. "Okay" I said, I pulled Alan j to me and put him in the baby ringlet, he started floating I was beside him while he was kicking his legs, "well done Alan" I cheered as he splashed, "what a water baby!" Joe laughed I nodded in agreement. Joe swam behind me and put his hands around my waist, "Joe where in a swimming pool!" I whispered, he grunted, "dur I know that I want to hug you" joe said, I smiled continuing to look at Alan. "And to do this" he said moving down a little more, "what?" I asked, he moved his hand towards my private area and starting to rub it, "J-Joe" I moaned leaning my head back, "focus on Alan" he demanded, "your such a tease stop" I said quickly, "there's people around" I said again. "Well I could actually stick it in you but I don't want to do that business in a public pool" joe said as he let go, "exactly joe" I said pulling Alan in to take him out. "Let's get changed" I said joe agreed and we headed out.

We got changed and Alan was in Joe's arms, "he's falling asleep" joe said, I smiled giving each of them a kiss. "Lets go home now" I said. Alan fell asleep and we got home and placed him in his cot and he stayed asleep. Joe sighed as we both walked out the room into the kitchen, "let's eat" joe said opening the fridge, "okay" I said, "today's been good" joe said, I nodded. "Did you like it when I teased you?" Joe smirked, "shush" I said. "Someone's fighsty" he said, "no joe that's you" I said. We started laughing.

Joe wrapped his hands around my waist, "let's take a bath" Joe said, I nodded and then walked off to get a drink, "I'll run it" Joe said, I went into the kitchen to see a bag from Lush, "joe why have you got a bag from Lush?" I asked him as he came back in topless, "oh was gonna give it to you in second, I bought them last week and I just remembered I had them to give to you, because you been such a good person" he said, "Awh Joe" I said giving him a kiss, "we should use the intagalactic bath bomb!" I said smelling it, he nodded, I went into the bathroom to see candles lit in places and bubbles, "wanna put the bath bomb in?" Joe said, I put it in and then hugged joe, "let's get in" joe said. We got undressed and we laid in the tub talking and kissing. "Let's get out" I said, I got out first and then joe followed.

Joe's P.O.V:-

After an eventful day we decided to have a bath and after we got changed, Alan started to wake up from his nap, "hello" I said picking up Alan and carrying him to see Liz. "Oh he's awake" she said, we all cuddled on the sofa. "I'm going to put Alan to bed okay?" I said, I carried Alan to bed and placed him in his cot, "hey Alan will need a little bed soon you know?" I said, she smiled, "I know he's growing up fast" Liz said, I could see that Liz was thinking about a lot recently, "what you thinking about Liz?" I asked bringing her into a hug on the sofa, "nothing" she said, she suddenly leans over and kisses me and then bites my neck, "ouch but kinky" I said, she smiled and kissed up my neck to my lips, "you actually want to do this because I will get my hopes up for nothing" I said, she nods and I carry her to the bedroom and kissing her down her neck. "What do you want from this?" Liz asked breaking the kiss taking her top off, "what do you mean?" I said, she then straddled me while we both sat up, "we'll do you want to try to have another baby?" She asked, my heart suddenly skipped and ran faster than usual, "umm" I hummed, I then just kissed her lips, "well..." I said, she sat there biting her lips, "what about you, you have to carry he/she for 9 months and give birth I don't like the concept of you in pain and being sick again that was awful to witness!" I said, she then tucked her hair behind her hair, "i really want to expand our family I am ready but are you?" She asked, I nodded, "of corse I am I have been ready since this little On was born" I said, she smiled, then when she leaned in for a kiss we heard a Big Bang like something broke in.

"Get Alan and sit in here!" I shouted, she ran out to get Alan, while I was seeing what the noise was, "come on!" I heard someone shout, I ran back to see if Liz and Alan are safe, "someone's broke in stay here and call 999" I said, Liz started crying while Alan was waking up in a panic. "Hello I need the police" I heard Liz stutterd in the phone before I ran out the door. I saw 2 guys come in the house and the door hinge was broken, "oh fuck" I whisper, "what do you think your doing?" I shouted at the men, they quickly ran, I pulled one to the side and held my hand against his arms, "I have a wife and a fucking baby! You sick twat!" I shouted, I was really panicking and feeling over heated I want to protect my family, luckley I was still in my joggers, Liz was in her bra and pants. My heart is beating fast, "hello?" I heard 2 men voice behind me going into our house, the men ran away when they noticed the attention I gave in a different direction, "they ran that way!" I shouted trying to get the police to go there, one police ran out the door and Liz and Alan came out the room, Liz managed to get changed, the other police stood there with his book and pen, my heart was racing.

Liz's P.O.V:-

I was so scared I was holding Alan as tight as I could he couldn't stop crying, I only just managed to settle him down by giving him a bottle. "Hello mam is this your son and husband?" The police asked me, "yes" I said, joe came over and held me close to him, "what happend, I see there was a break in?" He said, we both nodded, "we settled Alan to bed and then a little while later we heard a Big Bang and crash and this is what it lead to!" Joe said, I nodded. "Well -" the police said before something came through on his radio Walky talky. "Sorry let me take this" he said, we nodded, "it's fine" joe whispered to me, "I'll let him play with his toys" Joe said taking Alan away, "thanks" I said, joe put him in his play area, "well the other police man has arrested, and we will take care of this, and we didn't find anything he had stole" the police said, we both nodded, "thank you" Joe said, the police told us what was going to happen, and if we wanted to press charges and we did and the police told us how to fix the door hinge, Joe the handy man fixed it, and we then settled down and Alan fell asleep on the floor, "joe can you put him in his cot?" I asked, he nodded and proceeded to take him. I went into our bedroom and laid there and joe joined me.

"Hey" hey said wrapping his hands around my waist, "hey" I said, he leaned in and kissed me on the cheek, "we will be okay now they are going to sort it" Joe reassured me. "I know, I'm really worried about Alan's safety and yours" I said leaning down, "everything is okay babe" he said rubbing my back. I groaned and then we both fell asleep.