Chapter 12- 7 months later

It's a Sunday afternoon and many days upon Liz and Joe. They are still together at this point they have been together for 7 months.

Joe and Liz are in the park.

"You are beautiful" Joe said as the birds fly above.

 "Thank you, you're handsome" Liz replied with a swift tone.

 "We have been together for 7 months!" Joe leans in for a kiss.

 Liz looked at Joe with a cheeky grin. "What?" Joe questioned. 

"We have a problem!" Liz demanded.

 "What?" Joe looked confused.

Liz grabbed Joe's hand and drags him to the public toilets but into the only one cubicle that is based in a massive room with a big side and a baby changing mat and a small toilet in the corner and mirrors on each wall. "Why are we going in here" Joe questioned. Liz ignored Joe on purpose. Joe starts grinning.

Liz drags him in and then locks the door. Joe walks over to the side and waits at the side. Liz walks over and leans in for a kiss. Joe ignored the fact she wanted to kiss him. He teased her.

Joe picked Liz up and placed her on the side (the corner of mirrors) Joe kisses her neck going down to her chest making sure she gets teased as she wanted a kiss on the lips.

 "Joe" a small whisper came from beneath his jaw line.

 "Let me kiss you" Liz asked as running her fingers through his hair.

 Joe let down Liz's hair and takes of her shirt. "Are you teasing me?" Liz whispered. 

Joe looked straight into Liz's eyes. "Maybe?" Joe said as smashing his lips against her neck making her feel that thrush feeling. 

"We haven't done this in a while I have missed it" Joe whispered.

 "I love you" Liz whispered back.

Liz grabbed Joe's jaw line to look at her and she smashed her lips into Joe's.

"You sure you want to do this in Publi-" Joe said and gets interrupted by a big knock at the public toilet door.

 "Who is that?" Joe whispered.

 "Maybe someone wanting to use this room?" Liz whispered back getting her shirt on and helping Joe get his back on. 

"Excuse me who is in this room?" A man voice shouted from the outside. 

"We need to go!" Liz said. 

"But he will think we have done stuff in here!" Joe said.

 "Well we kinda have we need to go I have plan!" Liz said.

 "What?" Joe asked.

 "I will get water on my eyes and then gets a tissue and you can pet talk me and see what goes on from their?" Liz suggested. 

"Brilliant!" Joe said as helping her with the plan.    

Little seconds later they are ready to open the door.

Liz and Joe comes out!

"Oh sorry didn't mean to interrupt a bad moment?" The man said.

 "It's fine" Joe said as quickly walking away with Liz.

"It worked" Liz said as they reach into the next road.

 "We nearly got caught" Joe said. 

"The door was locked" Liz said as she hugged Joe.

-Later that day Joe and Liz are sat at Liz's apartment-.