Chapter 9- what is your dream?

They both return back to Liz's house.
Liz runs up the stairs and makes a big fort in the living room facing the Tv the fort was mostly a teepee. They both was sat on the sofa.

"Had a great night thank you for taking me out!" Liz said. "You're welcome" Joe replied. Liz cuddled up to Joe on the sofa. "I got something for you the other week but was going to wait till tomorrow but I guess we can end the night with a gift that I want to give you!" Joe said. "Awh thank you Joe!" Liz said. Joe got up and went to his bag he had gotten out a little rectangle box and gave it to Liz and sat back down. "Awh what's this!" Liz said. "Open it!" Joe said.

Liz opens in go find a necklace with the quote 'love is in the air'. "Awh I love you Joe thank you very thoughtful!' Liz blushed. She leaned in for a kiss and a hug. "Look on the back" Joe said excited. "Ok" Liz said.

Liz looked on the back and there was infrared 'forever Joe+Liz'. "Awh so cute thank you it means a lot!" Liz said with a tear dropping down her rosy red checks. Joe takes out the box and he stands up. "Stand up" Joe asked. Liz stood up and pulled her hair to one side. "Thank you" Liz said. Joe put the necklace on her. "Your welcome" Joe said as walking away from her and turning of the lights. "Romantic" Joe said as he looked at Liz she looked puzzled.

Liz walks over to the curtains and closes them. "Love" Liz said. "We are so random and ridiculous but your toxic" Joe said as he makes his way towards Liz pulling her in smashing his lips against hers.

(Soon Joe and Liz end up in the teepee where they are kissing and they are layed together)

Liz and Joe are naked under the covers.
Joe lays back and Liz carried her self on top making her and Joe have a thrush feeling inside instantly they knew that their love is toxic.

"I love you" Liz said as laying next to Joe. They finally stopped kissing and layed down beside each other. "I love you to!" Joe said. "Can I ask you a question" Liz asked. "Yes" Joe said. "What is your dream?" Liz said as cuddling up to Joe. "My dream is to be with my one and only and make both of our wishes come true" Joe said squeezing Liz into a tight hug! "What about yours?" Joe asked. "I want to get married in Paris and I want to live and to hold with the luckey guy and have kids" Liz said. Joe looked at Liz in the eyes. "We can help each other" Joe said leaning in for a kiss.

Joe's phone starts ringing.

Joes phone:

Zoe: hey Joe we have not spoken in a while how are you doing?

Joe: hey I know it's been busy here and I am doing great what about you?

Zoe: good thanks alfie just took himself to m and s.

Joe: ok I have to go will ring you tomorrow.

Zoe: why what are you doing?

Joe: I am with my girlfriend staying at hers for a couple of nights.

Zoe: oooh would love to meet her.

Joe: ok will sort something will text you.

Zoe: ok bye

End of call.

"Who was that?" Liz asked. "It was my sister we haven't spoken in a while" Joe said. "Ok when are you next seeing her" Liz asked. "I don't know she has been really busy" Joe said.

Joe jumps up and puts his clothes back on and so does Liz and they both chill on the sofa watching Netflix.

One hour into the film!

"I want to get married when I'm older" Joe said randomly. Liz looked up and smiled. "What about you Liz?" Joe asked. "I would love to" Liz said laughing.

The night ended by Joe and Liz lying on each other sleeping on the sofa.