Chapter 10- crazy ex boyfriend!

Next morning.

Joe wakes up and goes on his phone.  Looking through Twitter to this message from a random guy called Liam baker saying:

'I don't give a f*ck you are but don't steal my girlfriend we are engaged and we haven't seen each other in like 3 weeks so I would like her back!'

Joe reads the message and drops his phone on the floor and sighs and puts his hands on his face then through his hair. Liz heard him and waked up.

"Hey what's wrong" a soft voice comes from beneath him. "Have you got a fiancé?" Joe said as he sat up and frowned. "WHAT!" Liz said loudly. "You haven't then?" Joe asked. "Of course I don't why? What's happend?" Liz said looking worried and then she sat up. "This guy called Liam baker?" Joe said as he gets up his Twitter DM.
Liz reads the message. "Can I look at his profile?" Liz asked looking worried.
Liz looked at the profile and seen a selfie of him and her that was posted 3 years ago. "Looks like you knew him" Joe said putting his fingers through his hair. "Yes I did he was my ex he treated me awful he used to hit me if I didn't give him a hug every hour" Liz said as a tear goes down her face. "OMG he sounds like a douche why did he message me that then?" Joe asked leaning in for a hug. Liz hugs Joe. "I hate him just egnore him we was only together for 2 weeks and then I dumped him because of that reason!" Liz said as she wiped her tears. "Don't worry will get though this!" Joe said.

Joe hugged and kissed Liz to make her feel better. "Don't be nervous" Liz said. "It's annoying me" Joe said as he mumbled. "You will never loose me Joe I love you and only you!" Liz said. Joe kissed Liz.

"Let's get some breakfast" Liz said.

They both went into the kitchen and cooked a English breakfast and they sit up to the high chairs upto the counter. "I'm scared" Liz said as she finished her breakfast. "Why" Joe asked, he got up quick. "Liam the last time we saw each other was nearly 2 years ago I don't want to talk to him again ever!!" Liz said. "Your warm my sole and I love you you're the love of my life and he won't bother you!" Joe explained.

There was big banging on the front door. "Who is that?" Joe instantly get up. "I don't know" Liz looked confused. "Well who ever it is sounds angry" Joe said as he pulls Liz back and runs to the door. "Let me get it" Joe said as walking toward the door. "Don't!" Liz said as Joe opened the door.

This guy was standing on the step dressed in joggers and a black top and White nikes and a back cap. He comes barging in and punches Joe in the face and pulls him by the neck. Liz runs to Liam and hits him. "STOP!" Liz said as her tears role. "It's all your fault" Liam said shouting. "STOP hurting him" Liz said as she try's to pulls Liam's hand away from Joe's chest.

Joe punches back. "What do you think your doing get out of her house now!" Joe shouted until his face went bright red from trying to breath. Liam let's go of him and runs to Liz. "Don't you dare touch her don't lay one finger on her!" Joe said as he jumps in front of Liz. "Get out my way!" Liam shouted. Liz falls to the ground. Liam runs to Liz and puts his hands over her mouth. "STOP!" Joe screamed. And pushed Liam off Liz. "get out of my house I'm calling the police!" Liz shouted. Joe was already making the call.

"Just listen to me" Liam said. "How could I you just hurt the love of my life and then try to kill me you're not a great person get out!" Liz bursts into tears. "You put me through hell its revenge" Liam said as walking toward her abit more. "Oi stay away from her" Joe shouted across the room. "Joe hurry" Liz shouted. "It's pointless" Ljam said as the police come through and stops Liam from escaping.

"Hello, what happened?" The police asked. "I answered the door to find him at the door and he came charging through and strangled me and tried to kill her I can't live on edge" Joe said as he starts to cry.

Liz's P.O.V:

Seeing Joe cry for the first time must be the truth times when he is really hurt about something it made me feel like I'm the only person he cares about apart from his family but he is such a lovely guy I love him and I hope to stay with him forever.

Joe's P.O.V:

I love Liz so much I want to wait till we have been together for at least a year of dating etc before I take the next step I want to take her to Paris and travel together this crazy ex has hurt my feelings.

Back to the day....

"We will do as much as we can" the police say as they leave the house.

"JOE!" Liz shouts! "WHAT!" Joe said as rubbing his neck. "You have hand prints on your neck and chest" Liz said as going up to Joe and kissing it better. "Without you I wouldn't live I couldn't see you in pain!" Joe mumbled. "I love you" Liz said as kissing Joe on the Cheek.