45- Milo Sugg

-A/N please check out my newest fanfic it's called (better be naked- joe sugg smut) http://my.w.tt/UiNb/7QQA93W64y    Enjoy!-

Joe's P.O.V:-

"Milo Sugg sounds amazing" I smiled.

"Milo it is then" she smiled.

She laid there still looking beautiful and she is so brave.

2 weeks later~

Liz's P.O.V:-

Its been 2 weeks since I had Milo Sugg, he is beautiful looks like Joe a lot, my handsome boys shall I say!

Beth hasnt stopped messaging me talking about how well her and Caspar's friendship is going, I didn't really care as I have been through so much the past few years I only care about Joe and my Sons, mother's perspective I guess.

I got up and got in the shower, I have got into a healthy eating schedule again which is fantastic!

"Babe you want to go to the park?" Joe asked wrapping his hands around me.

"Maybe, I'm so tired my body still feels lame" I laugh.

"Whenever you like lovely" he smirked.

"For sure" I smiled.

Then the baby monitor went off Milo was crying.

Joe got him and rocked him a little before he was slid into my arms.

"Shuuuushhhh" I whisper as I stroked his cheek.

I pulled up my shirt and then started to feed Milo.

"Doesn't that get uncomfortable?" Joe asked.

"I can't feel anything to be honest" I said.

"Oh" Joe smiled.

He went out getting Alan.

"Alan this is your brother Milo, you be nice and no hitting and when he is crying don't pick him up" Joe explained nicley to Alan.

Alan smiled and came to kiss Milo on the cheek.

"What a good boy you are Alan just like me, daddy is so cheeky" I laughed.

"Oi" Joe nudged.

"Its the truth" I smiled.

Joe leaned in and took Milo again and rocked him in his arms.

"You boys are the cutest" I said.

"You too!" Joe winked.

"Love you" I hummed.

"Love you more" Joe smiled.

He picked up Milo and put him back into his crib.

"Do you think we will have to love soon because of the space?" I asked.

"Maybe I don't mind but it is useful" Joe said.

"Let's look online while the boys are settled" I said.

Joe nodded as we both sat with Alan on the sofa, alan was watching Baby TV on Sky Box. And Joe got out his laptop and scrolled through his laptop.

Joe's P.O.V:-

We scrolled through the sites online and some apartments made me look but Liz was still thinking.

"How about that one?" Liz asked pointing to a 3 bedroom house.

"That's perfect" I smiled.

It was in Brighton 4 doors along from Zoe's House.

"Its even near Zoe's" I smiled.

"That's perfect" liz smiled.

Sorry for short chapter, they will be moving into a bigger house and this is quite special! Please comment any ideas you want to see from in this fanfic! Hope you are enjoying it! xx
It means alot that there is now 17K views! I never even thought of getting that far let alone 100 views thank you so much don't forget to check out my other fanfics!! Xx