Chapter 37- Pregnant for sure

(Sorry for all the time skips but it would be boring just to let you read what they do in the day like feed Alan and stuff so....) (Also check out my other fanfic called, WILD LOVE-Joe Sugg, https://www.wattpad.com/333552936-wild-love-joe-sugg-1 )

3 weeks later///

Joe's P.O.V:-

I woke up with sun shinning through the peep of the curtains, Liz was laid next to me, she has had morning sickness in the first couple weeks of pregnancy she doesn't get it so often now as she is getting used to be pregnant, she has a small baby bump and it is cute, everyone on YouTube knows about the pregnancy and my family, and her family. Everyone is excited and so am I, Alan will have a little sister or brother. "Morning" I moan wrapping my arm around liz's stomach, "morning" Liz groans, I get up and open the curtains, suddenly Liz quickly squints her eyes and wrinkles her nose, "to bright" she squeeled. "Sorry" I said, "I'm gonna take a shower wanna join?" I asked, "yes it's needed I feel gross" she said. We both laughed.

We had a shower and got changed, "joe" Liz shouted from the bathroom, I went to her and she was hovering over the toilet, "can you pass some tissue as I have sick down my chin" she moaned, I nodded and pass her some tissue. "Thanks Babe" she said, she got up and brushed her hair and brushed her teeth and I did the same. "Beautiful" I said wrapping my arms around liz's waist, "love you" Liz said giving me a kiss, "love you too!" I said, she walked through to the long mirror on the wall in our room and stands in front of it, she takes her top off.

"What are you doing?" I asked, I walked over and gave her kisses down the neck, "look at my small baby bump" she said rubbing it, "I know it's cute" I said, "joe you say cute so often" she said putting the shirt back on. "It's just a word that I like saying" I laughed.

We both fed Alan and got him in the bath and got him changed.

"Lets eat" Joe said, I agreed and we both ate something and then we all lounged around watching TV again.

Thank you for reading, there will be more interesting bits don't worry! Don't forget to check out WILD LOVE- Joe Sugg fanfic on my profile hope you enjoy that one as much as you enjoy this one thanks, updates will come don't worry, as I'm busy with school I try my best to update at least once a day. Xx