Chapter 13- PARIS?!!

Joe sat down on the armchair facing Liz. Liz was sat on the sofa.

Joe's P.O.V:
I love Liz she is beautiful and we have been together for 7 months now and I want to celebrate by taking her to somewhere she has always wanted to go. I want to surprise her Caspar said to me the other day that to make fast moves can lead to bad things but I don't believe him in such. I want to propose to bad but I don't want to move to fast.

Liz's P.O.V:
I want to go on holiday with Joe someday to Paris maybe? I don't know but I want to get Married to Joe some day and i know he is the one and only one I want.

Joe called my name and I looked up at him. "What would you say if I told you that I have a surprise for you?" Joe said looking nervous but excited at the same time. 

"Omg what is it?" My heart was beating fast. 

He pulled out an envelope out of his jumper sleeve. "Open this" Joe said handing it to me.

I hugged him he's so cute. I opened the letter to see 2 pieces of paper one of them said 'thank you for booking an return Flight Paris' and one saying 'thanks for booking the romantic inn hotel in Paris' my jaw dropped. "Omg thanks Joe" I am nervous. A tear shred from my face. Joe wiped it away and kissed me.

It felt so good to be with him when I am alone I feel nothing but with him magic as made me.

"You can thank me later!" Joe grinned as he squeezed my ass cheek.

"ah" I flinched, it kind of made me jump.

 "Did I make you jump?" Joe asked. 

"Yes you did" I laughed.

 He picked me up and spun me around. "J-Joe put me down" I was joking around but I felt dizzy. 

"I love you" Joe said as he put me down.

 "I love you too" My eyes synced to his. 

"I don't know what else to say about our trip" I explained. 

"Don't you worry about it, it was out dream and I still want to make your other dreams come true" Joe said as he kissed and hugged me. 

"You have already made me feel wonderful and loved and now this trip I can't ask for anymore" I squeezed Joe. 

Joe puts his hands on my waist leading down to my butt. 

"You have other dreams but you will not say because you think we are to young" Joe said. I think Joe was up to something. "I guess so" I said.

Joe and Liz hug and kiss it off the affection that they felt when he surprised her.

Joe leaves the room and grabs Liz's hand.

Joe's P.O.V:
I want to spend the rest of my life with Liz but if I propose in Paris she might say no because we are in our 20's but I am taking the chances.

-Little while later...-

"I want to take a shower" I said. 

I took my T-shirt of  and my trousers leaving myself in boxers. "Care to join?" I asked. 

"Yes" Liz said. I could see she really showed her love to me and I do know what she wants.

Joe and Liz are in the shower. "Oops" I had dropped Liz's razer on the floor. She bent down and got it off the floor that she looked up at me and started kissing my abs. Slowly looking up at every kiss. "Your going to get soap in your mouth" I said. "I don't care" Liz said. I love her....

--Soon later .......--

Joe and Liz are out the shower. "Let's Order pizza tonight and watch a film?"
Joe suggested. "Sure" Liz said as leaning on Joe's shoulder. "Netflix?" Liz asked. "Yes!" Joe said.

"Joe when do we go Paris?" Liz asked. "Well it says in 4 days" Joe said as he got his phone to dial dominoes pizza. "Ok I am excited thanks Joe" Liz said. Joe kissed Liz and then he dialled and ordered.