-2-Joe/Caspar's house

Liz P.O.V:

We arrive at Joe and Caspar's Apartment and Caspar goes straight into the kitchen to get a drink of water. Joe just plonked himself of the single arm chair. 

''Oh i almost forgot i am going to meet with Marcus in a hour forgot to say Joe'' Caspar said as i make myself comfy on the sofa. 

''Wow Caspar you sure do know how to make your time visible'' Joe laughs.

 ''Well i am going to get changed'' Caspar leaves the room. 

''So what do you do for living then Liz?'' Joe asked.

 I started to look at my fingernails, ''Well nothing just being a full time friend you know!'' I Joked around.

 ''Well sounds nice'' Joe said. 

''What about you Joe'' I said smiling at his eyes.

 ''Well i am a full time YouTuber as Caspar told you and again just being a Roommate'' Joe smirked,

 ''That sounds great'' I sighed. I feel a little bit less awkward then earlier. 

Caspar came back in the room. 

''Hey Caspar'' I say laughing at him. BARE IN MIND: he is wearing black jeans with a pink top it brown leather shoes 'he has no fashion sense.

''WHAT ARE YOU WEARING'' Joe burst out laughing while taking a Snap Chat video of him. 

''OI JOE'' Caspar looks serious,

 ''Well CASPAR YOU DO LOOK LIKE AN IDIOT'' I said laughing hard.

''Shall i change then?'' Caspar puts his eyebrows down. 

''No its fine you will live now go before you be late'' Joe said laughing. I get up and lock the door behind Caspar on when he left the room to go out.

JOES P.O.V:

I keep looking at Liz wondering if she is even interested in being my friend you know? I guess its just me being paranoid, But again i just feel hopeless maybe she can be my good mate maybe closer even closer. I could just ask her out or even bash my lips against hers i think she might get scared and go and leave Caspar to die.

I just think she looks so beautiful this Liz is different she does not want to date like us guys that have a popular view or anything she just likes you for you i guess she seems so wonderful she could be the one i fall in love with. TELL A LIE I AM KINDA FALLING FOR HER. I will hate to see that not happen but i feel like she feels the same.

Liz P.O.V:

''So what we going to do?'' Joe asks.

 ''I don't know its yours and Caspar's house so..?'' I said in a light tone of voice. 

''Well watch Netflix?'' Joe suggested,

 ''Yes if you like i don't mind i will get some blankets'' i mutter but loud enough that Joe says ''You know where they are?''. 

''Yes thank you i have been here many times'' I laughed. 

''i am going to have a shower quick if that's ok? Joe asks,

 ''Its your choice and its up to you'' i mutter. 

20 MIN LATER JOE IS OUT THE SHOWER.

''i am back'' Joe smirks waving his hair into his fingers.

 ''I see that! did you have a great shower?'' i wonder.

 ''Yes i did it was just a bit sweaty in the room so i had taken one'' Joe said. 

''How long do you think Caspar will be gone for?'' I laughed.

 ''Maybe 3 hours he is annoying his slow!'' I just here a slight giggle from Joe. 

Joe is in a towel wrapped round his lower waist and he sits down on the sofa. I got the blanket and wrap myself in it and Joe turns on a film called 'THE WALKING DEAD'.

''Have you watched this before?'' Joe asked. ''No Never lets watch it now'' i smiled. Joe gets up and turns the lights off. 

---------

HEY GUYS THANKS FOR READING SO FAR I HOPE YOU LIKE IT SO FAR.... I AM ENJOYING TYPING IT UP AS I GO ALONG THANKS, ALSO WOULD LIKE TO SAY GET READY FOR SOME CHEESY STUFF.