Chapter 24- 4 months later

Joe and Liz are sat up to the table sorting out there next trip/holiday before they pay a lot out for the wedding.

"Where do you want to go?" Joe asked. "I don't know" I said. We both sighed. "Maybe Bora Bora?" Joe suggested. "That's abit expensive though isn't it I would love to but-" I said before Joe cut me off. "It's fine" he said. I smiled. I started to think about a lot if I had never met him what would I do with my life I wouldn't be able to do the things that I would want to do. "I love you" Joe said. I smiled and then I hugged him.

5 days later......

I gotten up and I feel so sick and I feel dizzy. "Liz are you okay?" Joe asked. "I don't know I think so, I just feel so sick" I said. I didn't know what was going on I mean could I be ... pregnant or something the last time me and Joe slept together was around 2 and half weeks ago... I don't know. My face went pale... "honestly Liz you need to sit down and rest" Joe said. "Ok" I sat down as I continue to rest.

Joe's P.O.V:

Well Liz woken up in a state and I don't want to be worried but I kind of am and nervous incase she's pregnant or something I need to sit down and talk to her god knows what going through her head.. I love her and I would do anything to help her...

"Liz" I said. I sat down next to her holding her hands. She looked worried. "Do you think your p-" I said she cut me off. "I don't know" she said. I tear shred down her face. "Are you okay? I mean if you are then what are we going to do?" I said. I hugged her. "How would you feel if I was?" She asked. "I would be happy to start a family with you" I said. "Really?" She said. She seemed a little surprised. "Yes truly" I said.

Few days later....

I had woken up earlier to nip to the shop for Liz to get her a test I am nervous.

Liz wakes up...

"Morning" I said. She yawned and smiled. I went into the bathroom and put the tests on the side next to the sink. And traveled back into the bedroom. "Where did you go?" She asked. "To the shop" I said. I took my jumper off. "Ok" she said.

She gotten up and went into the bathroom. "Joe" she said. "Yes?" I said. I walked to her. "You went to get this?" She said. I smiled. "Thanks you didn't have to!" She said. She is beautiful.

Few seconds later....

"Did you take it?" I asked. She looked nervous as she came out. "Joe" she said. I had a feeling she is. "I'm -"