Chapter 16- Happy Paris

Joe and Liz are in Paris they had to get on a plane ❤️ like normal.

PARIS-
Joe's P.O.V:
Me and Liz get to the hotel. "Hello welcome to our hotel are you booking in or coming in?" The lady said as her red lipstick smudged each time she spoke. "Oh well we have a reservation I rang up last week here is the paper work" I handed over the paper that had our place in. "Ok thank you here is your keycard and enjoy your stay!" The women said. Liz looked really tierd I guess it has been a long day for her I want her to take a nap I might join her. "We need a nap" I said as Liz looked georgous. "Yes please" she said her beautiful eyes where drying out.

We gotten to the room and dropped our bags on the floor Liz sighed I can tell she never travels. She walked over to the double bed. And felt the quilt covers. And smiled. She looked happy. "You ok" I asked. "Yes great" she said. "Dinner closes as 11.45pm so we can go whenever" I said. "Ok" she said. I waked over to her and she looked up. I kissed and hugged her. "This is going to be a good holiday" I said. "I know with you it's 10 times better" she said. "Awh I love you!" I said. She smiled and kissed me.

Liz sat on the bed on her phone looking through her social media. I decided to get my camera out.

Vlog/

Hey guys (I went towards the door) we have arrived in Paris (I made a silly face) (I laughed at myself) anyways i will give you a hotel tour. (I walked into the passage way) so this is a little passage way and then to the left is the bathroom. (I walk into the bathroom) sink etc not interesting but that's what I want to show you! Next door is the front room area slash a mini fridge (I waked into that room) (Liz heard me and came to see what I was going) oh your vlogging?! (Liz said. She walked in yes I said) anyways guys me and Liz are going to have a nap soon after this tour. (Liz hugged me on camera) thanks Liz, anyways lets get on... So this is our bedroom slash tv area. And that's about it guys it's like 6pm where we are. Liz do you wanna say where we are? (She smiled and shouted) PARIS! (I laughed) so guys I thought it was time that Liz had a great holiday, anyways I will carry this vlog tomorrow.

Remember i am not a daily vlogger!!

"Good tour there" Liz smiled. I laughed. "Thanks" I said as grabbing her hand and walking to bed. "Let's have a nap" I said.

So we had a nap.

Liz's P.O.V:

2 hours later!!!

I woke up and Joe's face was just the cutest when he sleeps. It's 8.30pm so I am going to clean up my face because I feel groggy.

10 min later!!

I heard a big yawn from Joe from the bedroom and I was in the next room. "Liz?" I heard my name being shouted. I walked into the room. "Yes?" I asked. "Oh your there" Joe said. Joe shifted his hair to one side with his fingers running through it.  "I haven't run away don't worry" I said smirking. I went over to the bed and layed back in bed. "What time is it?" Joe asked. His eyes met mine. "8.45pm" I said. "I am really hungry" Joe said as he yawned. "Same" I said. I wasn't hungry as he was but I was hungry. "Let's get up and go to dinner" Joe said as stretching. He pulled me in for a hug. We started kissing. When he kisses me I feel a deep connection it feels so real. "Let's go" I said. I was hungry for food not for love! I started laughing to myself. "What's funny?" Joe asked. "Nothing" I said I kissed Joe once more.

We left the hotel and we arrived at the dinner area the restraunt  even! Joe looked bothered on how he looked but honestly we just more less arrived to Paris.

"What you going to have?" Joe asked me. He grabbed my hand and we started to hold hands in public. It felt to real. We where holding hands like a normal couple would. Like palm in Palm and fingers crossed. "I don't know maybe a salad" I said. "I might have chips and a burger" Joe said.

We both arrived in the restaurant.....
We sat down and ordered and we ate.
After a while.....////

"You want to back to the room?" Joe asked me. "It's up to you I don't mind" I said. He smiled at me. "I want to take you to a festival in town" Joe kissed me. I blushed. "Ok let's go then" I said.

We left the the place and headed in a taxi down to town and only half of the festival was on as the other half had left already.

"It's so beautiful here" I said. "I know just like you!" Joe said. We both held hand again. "I love you" I said. "I know you do I love you too!" Joe said.

We walked into town holding hands still and Joe grabbed some candy floss to share. Joe grabbed a piece and told me to open my mouth. "Open your mouth" Joe said. I opened it having no idea what he was going to do. "Candy Floss" Joe whispered. As he put it in my mouth I did the same for him.

We stayed at the festival for a little longer and we started to head back to the hotel.