Chapter 61- Bday wishes| Liz

SMUT WARNING!

Liz's P.O.V:-

Today is my birthday another day of the year where i am getting older, although still ant in my 30's yet, i guess that's alright.

I woke up this morning and left Joe in bed, i went into the boys room and got them up and put them in the bath, then Joe came through in his boxers heading to the toilet.

''Joe, the kids are in the bath'' I chuckled.

He turned around and then put his head down,

''Shit'' He whispered.

He then looked down at me and smirked.

''Happy birthday beautiful'' He grinned, he leaned in and gave me a kiss.

''Umm thank you'' I smiled.

''Happy birthday mummy'' Alan chirped.

''Thank you sweetheart'' I smiled, i leaned in to give him a kiss.

''You go and get sorted and i will sort the kids'' Joe said.

''Alright thank you'' I thanked him.

''No problem, babe'' He smiled, he leaned in and kissed me, i returned with a quick tight hug, as i went to walk away and he pulled me back in.

''Joe'' I gasped.

''Liz'' He mocked. 

''Let me go'' I laughed.

''Okay'' He chuckled.

I walked away and went to our bedroom to tidy it, which looked very neat after.

As i walked into the kids room and picked up a toy, I felt a pair of arms around me.

''Beautiful, you don't need to tidy'' Joe paused, He gave me a kiss, ''It's your birthday'' He smiled.

''But it's just a birthday'' i chuckled.

''It's your birthday, you can do what you want but no tidying today'' Joe smirked as he took the basket out of my hand and placed it on the floor.

I sighed, ''Alright, what should we do today?'' I asked.

''Whatever you want babe, I just got the kids ready'' Joe smiled.

''Thank you'' I smiled.

''Thank me later'' He winked.

''Oh my god Joe'' I chuckled.

''We hardly have sex no more'' Joe moaned.

''I know it's because we now have kids'' I laughed.

''I think we should have at least another'' Joe winked.

''Another what?'' I asked.

I knew what he was doing but i wanted to see where he was going with it.