Chapter 30- lovers

||THANK YOU for the support means a lot I decided to carry this on I have loads planned xx||

A few days later//

Joe's P.O.V:-

I heard Alan cry, I woke up properly and walked over to him and picked him up, "Shhh Alan, mummy is still asleep" I whispered as I took Alan out of the room. I laid on the sofa and cuddling Alan and put some baby TV on sky. "Morning" Liz mutterd as she came through, "morning beautiful" I asked she nodded and joined me. I put my hand on her thigh and she looked around her, "are you okay?" I asked her, she nodded and gave me a kiss. "Hello Alan" Liz said taking him off me, "our beautiful son is just so cute" she said, I smiled.

I haven't uploaded any content on my YouTube for around a while so need to do that today, "wanna join in with a video today babe" I said leaning in to Liz, she nodded, "with Alan?" She asked, I nodded. I tweeted out asking questions or updates they want to here I got quite a lot of people tweeting me.
"We haven't seen Zoe or anyone for a long time" I huffed, "I know we should plan something" Liz suggested I nod and we all cuddled up together and watched TV.

I got up leaving Liz feeding Alan, and I walked to the small cupboard near the TV, "what you doing?" Liz asked, I smirked, "our wedding video and your birth video is in the box" I said, I leaned in and grabbed the box, "really?" Liz laughed, I nodded, I picked out a small album of pictures of me and Liz and me and Liz and the baby, it was adorable to see Alan and Liz together on the hospital bed. "Good times" Liz said, I kissed her forehead.

Liz's P.O.V:-

I am glad showed me the album with all the pictures firstly I wasn't bothered and now thinking about those great days bring me JOY! "Love you!" I hummed kissing joe on the cheek, "love you too!" He said, after I fed Alan I put him back to bed as he hasn't been getting much sleep lately, "i will take him to bed" joe said, I nodded, Alan was dosing off to sleep and joe came back in the room with his top in his hand, "what's up!" I asked joe as he came wiping his chest! "He was sick on me" joe laughed, I smiled as I watched him put the top in the washing basket. "Take a picture it would last longer" Joe laughed, I smiled, "sure" I said, "but I don't need to because we live together" I said, he Laughed, I laid spread out on the sofa so he couldn't sit back down, "OI" he said sitting on me, "your Not allowed sorry" I joked, he smirked and started to tickle me, "JOE" I shouted as I lifted my legs off the sofa and he quickly sat down. "Thanks" he said, "you are just so annoying sometimes" I said, he frowned, "really?" He asked, I laughed, "of corse not" I said. We started to watch TV, "let's watch 16 and pregnant" Joe laughed, "no why?" I asked he laughed as he put it on, "would you want another child?" Joe asked, I smiled and nodded, "sure but not yet" I said. He smiled he placed his hand on my upper thigh, "your cute" joe said leaning to kiss me.

Few hours later//

"Alan shushhh" joe said as he came in the room patting his back, I smiled, it's nice seeing joe being a good dad. "I think he needs his mummy" Joe said giving me Alan, "he's not a baby no more" I made a sad face gesture, "we could Make another" I joked, joe frowned, "anyday" he laughed, "he's just over 1 years old, Alan is so adorable" I said, joe sat there looking at me, "I love him too!" Joe said. I smiled. We all ate and Alan was playing with his toys. "I am missing taking care of. Baby you know Liz" Joe said, I chuckled a little, "really!" I asked, "yes I want to have a bigger family some day" joe said, "you actually telling the truth!" I joked, he nodded, I leaned in to kiss him, his hands travelled down my spine to my hips, "not now babe" I said giving him a quick kiss. "Why" he moaned getting up, "first of all Alan is watching" I said, joe laughed and grabbed a beer from the cupboard, "if we ever have a second child would you Breast feed it?" Joe asked, "I don't know" I said. He smiled as I looked back to Alan.

Joe's P.O.V:-

"Lets film this video then eh?" I asked, Liz nodded and got herself ready to film.

"Hello everyone sorry I haven't been online much I have been taking time to spend time with Alan and stuff so sorry, but I am back and we're doing a Q and A!" I said, Alan sat on my lap during the Intro it was cute.

We finished filming and I started to edit. "Hey" Liz said kissing my neck, I turned off my laptop and Liz sat next to me, "what's up?" I asked, she smirked, "I've put Alan for a nap want to do something?" She said, I nodded, "like?" I asked "like this?" She said leaning in to kiss me, her hands lingered up my back. The shivers and the goosebumps faded up my skin. "Eager are we?" I grunted she smirked as she kissed back forcefully, I carried her to the bed and laid her down and I went on top kissing her neck, "J-Joe" she moaned, "Liz" I mocked she smiled as I took off her shirt and unclapsing her bra. "You look sexy" I said as I saw her bare skin. "So do you" she said pulling down my trousers, she straddled on me, "you have condoms?" She asked, I nodded, "of corse always prepared" I said, she frowned, "I feel bad now have you been waiting for me to come on to you for a long time?" She asked, "no but when you have these stages I like to be prepared" I said she laughed as we carried on.

Soon we was both naked, "J-Joe" she shouted as she came, her eyes are full of lust and her smile is perfect. "I've missed this!" I said, she smirked, "do it more often" she said. I smiled.

We both got up and got cleaned up and checking on Alan. It got abit late so we had dinner and we had a bath and showered etc and got into bed and settled down.