48- Happy days

Liz's P.O.V:-

Its the next day, so far I am enjoying this little holiday get away but I do miss my kiddies I love them but sometimes you just need a tiny break. I opened my eyes and looked around and noticed I was in bed, the covers were ruffled up, I saw a glimpse of Joe come out the bathroom wet and with a towel around his waist, his toned torso was sexy as anything I love him for him not because his attractive. That's just a bonus..

"Morning" I croaked.

"Morning princess, did you sleep well?" He asked.

"Yes how did I get in here though?" I asked.

"I carried you around midnight we both fell asleep when watching movies" he smiled.

I nodded as I sat up to Tue head board rubbing eyes.

My eyes then racked over his body, soaking in every feature of him, he looked up from checking his phone and smirks.

"You could of waited for me to wake up to join you in the shower!" I bit my lip.

Joe's eyes where suddenly in list and he smirks.

"We can go back in.." He trails of smirking.

"Nah its fine another day" I smiled.

"But we haven't done this in a long time have we?" Joe said.

"Its a shower Joe grow up" I laughed.

"Fine" he playfully pouted.

He came closer and leaned in to kiss me.

"Nope" I giggled pulling away,

"What?" He asked in confusion.

He stood back up to get his balance.

"Nope you cant kiss me!" I grinned.

"Why not?" Joe asked looking sad.

He turned away and as he walked I watched as his hips moved and his bum was slightly swaying.
I couldn't resist not letting him kiss me even if I tried to not tease him..

"For god sake Joe" I laughed, I pulled him in a tight embrace then I kiss his lips, he smiled and then I pushed him up against the wall kissing back , Joe then flipped me over so he was pushing me against the wall and kissing my neck.

"J-joe" I moan as he kissed my neck.

He then released his towel and I saw his hard on.

"Joe let's get changed" I smiled pulling away from a desperate kiss.

"Okay" he pouted.

He pulled away and then we both got changed.

"I figured we should go on a little hike today?" Joe asked.

I smiled at his nice suggestion, "that would be awesome" I smiled.

I had my leggings on and a black top tucked in, I looked great for once.

I put my hair up into neatly 2 French braids, I need to have a hair cut.

"Let me text Zoe and Alfie to ask how the kids are" Joe smiled, I nodded.

"Done" Joe said putting his phone in his pocket minutes later.

Joe's P.O.V:-

We got ready and headed out for a little hike, after maybe go in the hot tub, I am not sure. This trip is putting me and Liz at ease, I love the kids but sometimes time is alright to ask for.

I slipt my hand Into Liz's and we walked to this cafe and got some water and then we walked on this trail, there where a couple of steep bits which I hated, but that's a hike for you.

"I love you" I mumble to Liz.

She looks up and places a peck on my chapped lips.

"I love you too!" She smiled.

"That's great" I chuckled.

We walked on and took pictures of many things, I got a text back from Zoe saying the kids are fantastic and waiting for us to come back tomorrow.

"I love this place, we should bring the kids here soon" Liz smiled.

"I agree, we should move here" I joked.

"I wouldn't disagree but it wouldn't be helpful or useful even though its a nice place" she said.

I nodded as we walked on talking about life.

We decided to head back after both of downing a whole bottle of water each after our little hike.

"That was good" I sighed, as we walked into our room.

"It was! Let's go in the hot tub" I suggested, she nodded.

"Okay" she smiled.

We both got changed and I got in first because Liz was struggling tying the not in her swimming pants.

"Just leave them off" I smirked.

"No" she chuckled.

She then did it and then climbed in next to me, I pinched her bum before she sat down she looked half jokingly and half annoyed, she looked funny.

"Oi" she pouted.

I leaned into kiss her and she returned it.

''this is relaxing'' she smiled, i nodded.

''It is especially when i am here with you'' i smirked,

She sat closer to me, 

We both relaxed.

''We should have another kid!'' i joked, i was kind of being serious but kind of not.

''Joe are you being serious!'' she said widening her eyes.

''Kind off'' i bit my lip.

''in the future not yet'' i said.

''Okay'' i playfully pouted.

''Joe i am being serious not yet and now i am a bit iffy about having sex with you now'' she bit her lip.

''I was joking chill okay?'' I said.

I hugged her from the side as we tried to forget about what i was chatting about. 

''Lets get out now i am getting a bit clangy'' i laughed, she agreed as we both made our way to the bedroom.

Liz's P.O.V:-

I connected my phone to the wireless speaker in the room and put on some music, Joe came in in his boxers dancing around acting stupid, i laughed it off as i sorted my hair into fresh 2 french braids. It's a habit recently. 

''You okay there good looking?'' i smirked, he turned around smiling.

''Yes beautiful most important are you?'' he asked,

He leaned down and kissed my lips,

''Yes'' i smiled.

I did my hair and we both chilled out before ordering some food and calling it a night.

''Tomorrow is the day we go home'' I pouted.

''I know i had a great time, we would have to bring the kids next'' he smiled.

I nodded.

''Back to reality..'' i trailed off yawning afterwards.

''Night Liz'' Joe said.

He wrapped his arms around my waist, he kissed the tip of my nose.

''Night'' i smiled.

Then we went to sleep...

---

Thank you for reading means a lot, i am working on exciting things.. like new chapters, oh yeah anyone like if i did any merchandise or make this book into a book? what ya thinking? just asking xxx