Chapter 19- he is on to Liz

Joe's P.O.V:
The boy approached us. He grabbed liz's hand and goes to walk. I grab his hand and split there hands apart. Liz looked shocked. "What do you think your doing!" Liz shouted at the boy. "I'm not really a true viewer I only started watching your channel because of your girlfriend" the boy said in the deep voice as possible. "That's disrespect! You don't just do that to anyone specially try and grab someone's girlfriend" I said. I pulled Liz close to me. "We are getting married" Liz said. She squeezed my waist. The boy grabbed Liz and started to kiss her Liz tried to back him off. I went forward and grabbed him and then punched him I swung my arm in front of him! "STOP" I shouted. Liz stood behind me. "why are you doing this man! I will call the police"I said. "What will they do" the boy said he laughed. "I will call the police, go away and never approach us again!" I shouted. I started to get really angry. He walked away. Liz hugged me. "Are you okay?" I asked. She looked worried. "If he does this again I will ring the police" I said. We walked on. I can tell Liz will never forget this. And he kissed her I don't know why some people do this.

We gotten back to the hotel it was 3pm....

Liz closed the curtains and layed down. "Are you ok?" I asked. She sighed. "Yes" she said. She started to take off her clothes she was in her bra and her pants she wants the Victoria secret one that we saw once I might get her them for her birthday. I taken off my shoes and shirt and joined her.

Liz's P.O.V:

I am glad we are engaged but the other thing is that that boy that decided to kiss me I wonder what was going through Joe's head. I just have to try and forget about it. Joe has done a lot for me we have 2 more days in Paris and I want to make it last.

Joe joined me in bed when I am abit angry I just strip and just stay in my underwear and just relax it realises the negative energy I don't know why. Joe looked at me and smiled. I leaned on top of him and started to kiss him. My hair flowed on his face and our lips met and I just forgot about everything.

Later that day.../// 5pm.

"I love you" Joe said. He wiped my hair out of my eyes and smiled. "I love you too" I said I kiss him. We was layed in bed. "when do you want to tell my viewers about us? Getting married?" joe asked. "when ever your ready!" I said. He smiled.

"I need to edit and upload get video we did before we came here" Joe said. I smiled we had done a introducing me video it was fun. "We should do the gf tag?" Joe suggested. "Yes" I said. "Then when we could do a video of our marriage etc" Joe said. "Yea" I said.

We both fell asleep.

Thanks for reading. Shout out to Callum_Durrant