Chapter 28- 1st birthday

Sunmerup:
It's a year later Joe and Liz are married and they have a baby called Alan..

----------------------

Tuesday.

Joe's P.O.V:

Woken up to Alan wineing. "Morning" I heard a Liz say to Alan from over the cot. "Happy birthday" she said. I was confused at first but I looked at my phone and it was Alan's birthday 🎉 It has gone so fast only seems we had Alan like 4 months ago. "It's gone so fast" I said. Liz picked up Alan and bought him to the bed. I picked him up and cuddled him and bounced him up and down he started giggling. "He is growing into a handsome man" I said. Alan started to get darkish hair. "Just like you" Liz said she kissed my head. Alan was sick everywhere. "Awh Alan you didn't have to puke on me you could of done it on mummy" I said. It sounded weird saying mummy I guess that's what I have to get used to saying.

Liz laughed. "I need to get to the shop to get Alan some stuff" I said. "Same here shall we go together including Alan?" Liz asked. "Yes" I said.

Shop////

Alan was in a brown pram that Zoe had gotten us last year when Alan turned 3 months old. A viewer approached us..
"Hey Joe and Liz" a girls voice approached. "Oh hey" I said. "Alan is so cute" the girl said. I smiled. Liz laughed. Alan was asleep so she couldn't see every feature of his beautiful eyes. "Looks just like you Joe" the girl said. "Thanks" I said.

We took pictures etc and carried on shopping.

Getting home////

We got home and me and Liz arranged a little meet up at ours we invited everyone to come down for the day for Alan's birthday 🎉

I had gotten Alan a pair of blue pjs with his name on and a couple of toys but Liz went all out she got him loads of clothes.

"Hey Liz" I said. "Yes" she said. I hugged her. "My viewers want a video of you telling them about the pregnancy etc of Alan" I said. I had read through loads of comments last night. "Oh wow they really like that sort of stuff" Liz said. "I guess so" she laughed. "Let me look after Alan while you do what you need to do" I said. I took Alan and gave him a bottle. Liz got into the shower 🚿 and got changed into a crop top and jeans like she used to wear before we got married. "Long time before they came out again" I said as Liz walked through the door. "Yea I decided to put them on again but now instead of couple of months ago as I still had baby fat" Liz said. I laughed.

Start or Alan's birthday////

Everyone had tuned up like Zoe,Alfie mum and dad and liz's dad and my man and friends like Caspar etc.

We all sat down and started to talk about Alan and why we picked the name Alfie laughed. "That is awesome" Zoe said. "I know" I said. We all laughed.

Later on////

Alan was awake everyone was all over him like a lost puppy but I guess that's the attention babies get. Everyone gave me his presents to put to the side he was so spoiled.

What he had got:

Zoe and Alfie got him: a high chair and some clothes.

Caspar: a toy
Mum and dad: clothes and toys

Everyone else got him similar things.

It got late it was now 5pm everyone started to pack up and go home as they had work to do. Liz looked tierd after cleaning up Alan's sick.

Couple hours later///..

Everyone went home..

Liz's P.O.V:

I had a great day and it was like giving birth all over again. Everyone showed so much support and love. Joe was kind of looking nervous at times because 2 people was new to the idea of him having a child.

Nighttime///

I had settled Alan to bed and it was just me and Joe exhausted on the bed but in the corner of the living room was Alan's presents. Still need to sort it out.

I started to cuddle Joe on the bed. We started to kiss.

Soon we started smashing our lips into each other's and I knew we had both missed doing this. Specially because of Alan.

He took his shirt off and kissed my neck and it left me in a mode that I didn't care about weather or not he was we was going to get up to something or not. I took my shirt off.

We both layed back into bed and we fell asleep.

Thanks for reading this is the second to last chapter there is just one last one I am happy to share with you that there is coming more fanfic so don't forget to add them to your reading lists 🎉