Chapter 52- 'We heard you'

(A/N: I AM UPDATING REGULARLY NOW YAY!)

Liz's P.O.V:-

I woke up and Joe and i where in spooning position, i didn't mind.

Then i remembered we had a good crazy night last night, i looked under the covers and Joe was naked so was i, again i didn't care although i only just clicked that we are at Caspar's over in London and i need to get to Brighton today.

I got up slipping on some new clothes from my bag, i went to the bathroom and bushed my hair and teeth and washed my make off. I wasn't going to wear any today. Break day.

Joe was still in bed, i deiced to leave him there for a bit longer i decided to go to next room and i saw Caspar laughing and talking with Bethany.

''Morning'' I yawned.

''Hey'' Caspar smiled.

''Hey'' Bethany smirked.

''Why you guys laughing?'' I asked.

''Just wait till Joe wakes up and you will see'' Caspar winked.

I then feel my cheeks burn i feel like i know what he is going to say.

-

Joe's P.O.V:-

I woke up and got changed into some clean clothes. I went to see where everyone was i had a bad headache it was the alcohol playing on me i think.

''JOE'' Caspar cheered.

I saw Liz sat there on her phone.

I sat next to her.

''You alright?'' I asked.

''Yeah Caspar has something to tell us'' She smirked.

''Really?'' I asked.

''Oh god'' She laughed.

''Well did you guys have fun i the bedroom last night?'' Caspar asked making the rude gestures with his hands.

Bethany just burst out laughing.

''Oh my god Caspar'' Liz chuckled.

''SO WHAT IT WAS GOOD'' I laughed.

''See, Joe admits everything'' Caspar laughed.

''Well it wasn't the first time you heard was it?'' Liz asked.

I tried not to laugh but the smirk grew.

''Well no'' Caspar grinned.

-

We soon decided to head back to Brighton to go home.

''Home sweet home'' I said as we stepped through the door.

''Joe we only went or a night, and we need to collect the babies in a minuite'' She smiled.

''Okay, good night last night though'' I smirked.

She laughed a little before placing our bags in our room.

''You coming?'' She asked.

I nodded.

Liz's P.O.V:-

We got to Zoe and Alfie's house and the kids where on the floor playing on the floor with their toys.

''They have both just been fed'' Zoe mentioned.

I hugged her, ''Thank you so much Zoe means a lot'' I smiled.

''No problem, they where both so good'' Alfie said.

Zoe nodded in agreement.

Joe whipped out his vlogging camera.

''Hello guys sorry i haven't been online much i have been busy and i do have an excuse which is spending time with family and sorting life out but enough about that i am back and Liz and I went out with Caspar and that last night and Alfie and Zoe kindly took them in for last night and we are picking them up even though we live near them'' Joe explained into his camera, it seems so interesting when he is vlogging.

While Joe was explaining god knows what to his viewers i went to Zoe.

''Here'' I smiled giving her some money.

''No don't be silly i am a free babysitter'' She chuckled.

''No please take it Zoe'' I moaned.

''No'' she smiled.

''Why not?'' I asked.

''I don't need your money i offered'' She chuckled.

''Fine at least let me pay for breakfast or something some time yeah?'' I asked.

''Fine deal'' Zoe grinned.

With talking a little longer, Joe finished with Vlogging and we headed back to our house.

-

Joe's P.O.V:-

We got in and we put the kids for a nap as they have short naps during the day so they have a good sleep during the night. It's annoying to explain.

I walked back through to our room and laid down with Liz until my phone buzzes.

Dad: Joe wanna come down for a few days with you and Liz and the kids? x

I looked up from my phone and nudged Liz slightly.

''Dad wants to know if we want to go down there soon?'' I asked.

''Sounds fun'' She smiled.

''You always say, yes or sure is it always to make me happy?'' I asked.

''It is just easier'' She chuckled.

''But it's not always about making people happy, think about yourself for a change eh? love you'' I said giving her a kiss.

''I am don't you worry and i am fine and i want to go'' She smiled.

I nodded, ''Okay''

Joe: sure when? x

Dad: next Friday till Sunday? x

Joe: sounds good x

Dad: the kids can stay in Zoe's room if you want, you both can sort it out when it comes to it x

Joe: we will x

Dad: okay well i am off to work now bye x

I put my phone on the side enjoying the piece and quiet that surrounded us.

---

Thank you for reading x