Chapter 4-Caspar comes back

Liz and Joe are in the covers and Joe had fallen asleep Liz gets up and puts Joe's t-shirt back on and then Liz walks to the bathroom.

Liz gets interrupted by Caspar..

''Hey Liz'' Caspar says.

 ''Hey Casp i am just going toilet then i will come sit with you'' Liz says as shutting the door behind her.

Moments later Liz comes out the bathroom and joins Caspar...

''So you had fun?'' Liz asks. 

''Yes thank you'' Caspar says as drinking his glass of water. 

''Did you have a drink?'' Liz asks.

 ''No i am just thirsty that's all'' Caspar smiles.

 ''Okay'' Liz says. 

''What did you and Joe do then? i saw you come out of his room in his t-shirt so..'' Caspar frowns grinning. (2 EXPRESSIONS AT ONCE). 

''Oh Nothing much'' Liz says as she quickly stands up pulling the top down a bit.

 ''LIZ!'' Caspar laughs. 

''Maybe something happened but..'' Liz said. 

''Well you are into him'' Caspar grins,

 ''Maybe! he is a nice guy'' Liz says as walking to the kitchen to get a juice.

 ''Well i am sure you are and plus i would say go for it!'' Caspar smiles. 

''Really? i don't know..''Liz mutters.

 ''Yes i think it would be a good thing'' Caspar says as getting up to put his glass in the sink.

 ''I am going to bed now'' Liz says as she drinks her juice and then putting it in the sink. 

''OK see you in the morning.

 ''g'night'' Liz says as she walks back into Joe's room and snuggles up in bed.

The morning comes....

Joe wakes up and Liz is still asleep. Joe walks into the kitchen to find Caspar eating toast.

''Hey Joe'' Caspar says.

 ''Hey Caspar hows you?'' Joe asks.

 ''I am great thanks had a good night what about you?'' Caspar grins.

 ''Well it was really good'' Joe went red.

 ''I know what you was doing i was speaking to Liz last night around 1 am'' Caspar laughs.

 ''Oh what did she say?'' Joe said as getting the pan out of the cupboard. 

''Well nothing much don't worry she didn't say what you was doing'' Caspar grins,

 ''Oh okay'' Joe says as getting the eggs out of the fridge.

Liz wakes up..

''Hey Guys'' Liz says as she walks into the room.

 ''Hey Liz'' Joe and Caspar say (as a jinx). 

''Jinx'' Joe says loudly.

 ''Well then its going to be a long day'' Caspar said,

 ''WHY YOU SAY THAT'' Joe says as he smirked. 

''Well i don't know'' Caspar laughed. 

''Well i don't think anything'' Liz grinned as sitting up to the side.

 ''Well you are going to tell me what you did last night'' Caspar laughed. 

''Nothing Caspar'' Liz and Joe said at the same time.

 ''Well that was a double Jinx'' Caspar said as putting his cutlery in the sink.

2 hours later......

Joe, Caspar and Liz are sat on the sofa and Caspar playing Fifa by himself.

 ''So what you guys getting up to today then?'' Caspar asked.

 ''I don't know'' Joe said. 

''I think you two should go out for a nice meal or to the pictures or something'' Caspar smiled. 

''Well i don't know it depends what we both feel like really..!'' Joe said. 

''Well i don't mind'' Liz said.

 ''I am going out for like 2 hours this morning and then i will be back and we will have to get ready for that double date tonight!'' Caspar said as turning the Xbox off.

 ''Alright Caspar'' Joe replied. 

''Well i am going to get changed and then go so i can get back at a good time'' Caspar said as he stood up walking to the stairs. Liz sighed.

 ''Why did you sigh?'' Joe asked.

 ''Nothing particular'' Liz replied. 

''Ok then'' Joe said as getting up to get a drink.

Liz follows Joe to the kitchen area to sit up to the counter to continue talking to Joe when Caspar comes back through.

 ''Bye guys'' Caspar shouts from the door.

 ''Bye Caspar'' Joe says.

Joe takes a gulp of his drink when he spills all of it on his shirt and Joe nearly drops the glass because of the coldness of the water. Liz helps Joe clean up.

''Oh SH*T'' Joe shouted.

 ''Let me help'' Liz said. Liz walks up to Joe and grabs the cloth behind him and dabs his t-shirt getting the access to stop dripping.

 Then Liz helps Joe takes his shirt off. ''Thank y-'' Joe tries to say thank you when he gets interrupted by Liz just heading in for a kiss.

Liz and Joe dives in for kissing each other enjoying that rush through their bodies. Joe picks Liz up when she wraps her legs around Joe's waist and Joe places her on the side (island as some people call it) and smashing their lips together. Joe takes the rest of his shirt off whiles kissing back at Liz. Liz follows her lips kissing Joe's neck and Joe doing the same. 

''Li-'' Joe tries to say as trying hard to take his lips away.

 ''Yes Joe'' Liz says as sitting up straight and putting her hands on his jaw line.

 ''Will you be my gir---'' Joe says as Liz smashes her lips back into Joe's lips as she knew what he has already said. 

''Is that a yes?'' Joe asks while kissing Liz's neck. 

''Ye-'' Liz says as getting interrupted by Joe taking her top off.

A little while later Liz starts pecking Joe's face when she looks at the clock.

 ''JOE'' Liz shouts.

 ''WHATS WRONG'' Joe immediately pushing back to see if Liz was OK.

 ''I am fine but look at the time!'' Liz says as Joe helps her off the side.

 ''OMG We where having to much fun i think'' Joe laughs.

 ''Yea Caspar will be here any minute!'' Liz says as she quickly grabs her top from off the floor an quickly runs to Joe's room to find her phone. Joe follows Liz to the room and Liz shuts it.

 ''We shouldn't be doing this every time he goes out i mea-'' Liz says before she gets interrupted. 

''I mean i do love it a lot'' Joe finishes his sentence while grinning Joe makes his way to sit on the bed. 

''You certainly know how to annoy me bu-'' Liz says as she got interrupted again.

 ''its cute?'' Joe grins biting his lip. 

''STOP'' Liz says as she throws her shirt at Joe getting him to shut up. 

''WOW'' Joe laughs as leaning back on the bed.

 ''I need to quickly get my socks from the side in the kitchen quick'' Liz says as going to Joe's door. 

''Now you are cute'' Joe says as standing up to kiss Liz.

 ''We can't do this now Joe'' Liz says grinning as walking out the door and into the living room.