Chapter 15- Flying to Paris

Next day....
Joe and Liz are in bed.

2.30am Joe's alarm goes off.

Ding ding ding the alarm Elerts.

Liz wakes up but Joe is still asleep. Liz walks over to Joe's phone and dismisses his alarm and left Joe to sleep for abit longer.

Liz walks into the kitchen and makes 2 coffees with 2 sugars in each. Liz carries them into the bedroom and puts them on Joe's desk. Joe stretches and makes weird noises. And feels the bed next to him. "I'm here" Liz said across the room. "Did my alarm go off?" Joe asked. "Yes I turned off because I was awake I was going to make you coffee then bring it you when you wake up" Liz said. "Awh thanks Liz" Joe said. "I  going to vlog today I normally do when I travel" Joe said as reaching for his camera. "Ok" Liz said.

Joe's P.O.V:
I gotten my camera and turned it on.

Hey guys (I yawed) today me and Liz are going somewhere that I had surprised her with couple of days ago witch is exciting, she knows where we are going but you guys don't I will tell you later. (I stretch again and making weird noises). So the time is currently (reaching my phone) it's 2.39am (Liz said) thanks Liz. (I put the camera towards Liz. Did you make coffee? (I laughed. Yes (Liz said) I laughed thank you! (I smirked and shifted my hair to one side. So guys I will see you later on.

End clip//////

Liz's P.O.V:

I am glad Joe feels comfterable sharing me with the Internet I think it's also great that he has made effort doing more on his channel.

"Thanks for the coffee" Joe said. "That's ok" I said. I smiled at Joe and then walked over to him. "Have you packed?" Joe asked. "Yes have you" I asked. "Yes but need to double check" Joe said. Joe gotten out of bed and went into the bathroom and turned the shower on. "I am going to have a shower to wake me up" Joe said. Joe only had his boxer shorts on. "Ok I might have one after" I said. I didn't know what to do. "Join me" he asked. He looked at me running his fingers through his hair. "Ok" I said.

We both had taken a shower and then we got changed into comfy clothes we was more less matching we both had black Nike joggers and a rugged top on he had a black zip up hoodie I had a normal black hoodie.

"We more less look the same" Joe laughed. I hugged Joe. "I know" I smiled. Joe checked his suit case. "So you didn't choose to share suitcases in the end?" Joe asked. "No as you need to pack your cameras"  I said. "Oh ok" Joe said. "I need to book a taxi to take us to the airport" Joe said. "Ok" I said as Joe got his phone out and I put our stuff at the door. I had picked up our passports and tickets and put them in my hand bag with all the stuff I need for the flight. Joe did the same.

"I have ordered the taxi it's on its way" Joe said drinking the last bit of his coffee. "Ok" I said as slipping on my shoes.

4am we both are at the airport in a cafe eating breakfast. "Thanks" Joe said. I was so confused. "About?" I said. "For being you" he said. I was abit confused. "Welcome, but that's abit random" I said I held his hand. "It's just every other girlfriend I had always bragged about them selfs and about the money I earn" Joe smiled at me. "Oh okay" I said. I didn't know what to say. "Anyways lets just have a nice day" Joe said.