Chapter 18- proposing? and a boy!

It turned to morning the sun rised and the birds tweeting. Joe and Liz had woken up at 8am to start the special day that Joe has planned for both of them.

Joe's P.O.V:

I am so lucky to have Liz I hope no one comes in between us I am hoping to propose to her today I am so nervous. I am having these thoughts that I need to do it quicker than later because some people have an eye on her I am just abit nervous I think!

(Yawwwwwn) a big yawn came behind me. "Morning beautiful" I said I cuddled Liz in bed. "Morning" Liz said she looked really sleepy of corse she just woken up. "I have something for you today!" I said. She looked up at me and kissed me I knew everything was going to be ok. "I love you" she said. I squeezed her. Our love is undying. I love her so much.

She gotten up and turned to her bag and gotten out a red and black lace dress with her black boots. I know she is going to look formal today it suits her. She just looks so cute. "I am wearing these today" she said. I rubbed my eyes to see it clearer. I stepped out of bed and walked over to her. "Beautiful I like it" I said I hugged her.i kissed her. We had a cute moment.

Later on that day....

I decided to get changed with Liz and we both sat back down on the bed on our phones. Well her mainly.

"Lets get out of this place and go to a cafe for breakfast!" I suggested I stud up and I picked her up and she squeeled. I know this is going to be a great day.

We walked holding hands out of the hotel Liz looked so beautiful.

This viewer approached us it was a lad he was attractive but he asked for a picture.

"Joe can i get a picture" the boy asked. "Sure" I leaned in to take a picture. He looked at Liz and ran his fingers through his hair. I was getting abit suspicious. He looked at me and then looked back at Liz and went towards her a little more. Liz grabbed my hand and squeezed it. "We have to go" I said. I stuttered a little beachside I didn't know if he wanted to be with Liz but we are together so no one can come between us. He smiled and walked off. "That was weird" Liz said. I kissed her and hugged her. "I know it was like he wanted to get closer to you" I said. Liz looked up at me and smiled. "Maybe" she said.

We walked on abit further and found this cafe called 'la cal' so we went in and sat down and ordered.

Later that day......

Liz's P.O.V:

So far our day is fantastic could not ask for anything better. I love Joe so much. He has been acting abit weird after this guy approached us he kept on getting close to me.

We ate food......

Later that day...

"I want to give you something" Joe's voice approached. "Ok" I said. He looked nervous maybe he was just jumpy from earlier. "Let's go somewhere quiet" he said. I followed him I joined hands with him. And we walked to this place with a little pond and big trees with pink flowers on.

Joe leaned out to grab a flower and gave it to me.

"You're the women I love and I would never replace you or ever want to give you up I want you in my life forever" he said. His eyes started watering. I don't know what he is going with this but he is so handsome. A tear dropped down my Cheek I smiled at me he kissed me.

"I love you" he said. "I love you to" I said we hugged.

Joe's P.O.V:

She must think I am abit wired taking her to a quite place telling her how much I love her.

Our eyes met....

"Liz" I said. I put my hand in my pocket. "Joe" she whispered. I was so nervous. I knelt down and pulled out a little box. "I love you Liz you are my soul and I will love you all my life and I will help you and give as much love and hand on heart as I can I will put every min of my life on you! I will never keep secrets from you" I said her eyes started to water and she placed her hands on her mouth looking surprised. "Liz Louise smith will you marry me?" I opened the box. She hugged me and kissed me. I stood up. "YES" Liz shouted. I picked her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist and I swung her around her hair flowed down her beautiful brown eyes and we are deeply in love. I was so happy that she said yes I couldn't ask for anything else.

We started to kiss...

Liz's P.O.V:

HE PROPOSED!! I am so happy I have been waiting for this day to come for ever but Joe is the only person that I would say yes to he is now my fiancé. He pulled out a box and I had butterflies in my stomach I saw him looking really nervous. I love him. And the speech was so sweet.

He pulled out this ring and put it on my finger it was a gold and silver ring 💍 it was so cute he spoils me.

"I love you" Joe said. "I love you too!" I said. I held his hand. "Let's celebrate" I said. "Yes!" Joe said. We both ran up the hill and there was that viewer from earlier on standing looking at us.

"That's the person from earlier" I said. I felt abit scared. "Don't worry he must just be staring into the sky it's beautiful out here" Joe said. We walked on.

Left this on a cliff hanger! Comment any suggestions on what you think will happen next?! I am giving a shout out to Meibisuu helping me with this chapter what I could put and say. Go and check out her story on Joe sugg. Love you guys thanks for the 4K views means a lot!